• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prank Wars

Kosmo

So I'm starting a little contest that will run until Saturday at 10:00pm EST.

My neighbor and I have been in a prank war for about a week now. Whoever can give me the best idea for my next prank will win a 5-pack of some of my favorite sticks. But first, some background info.

It started out with her (Linda) leaving a small cooking pan in front of our door.

Then I hung paper clip chains in front of her door while she was out at the bars.

When she returned to find the paper clips, she switched her porch furniture with ours, not realizing I was still awake.

I went outside, put our porch furniture back on our side, and brought all of her furniture into our apartment. Being the nice guy that I am, I couldn't just leave her without something to sit on. So, I left her with these:

0721081533.jpg

That is indeed two small chairs made of K'nex.

When I came home from a friend's house a few days later, I returned to see this:

0721082340.jpg

0721082340b.jpg

For those of you who don't know what those are, they are little stick people from the movie The Blair Witch Project. Linda, not knowing I was terrified of that movie, hung about 10 of those bad boys on my porch.

The next day, I picked up some supplies when I got off work.

0723081718a.jpg

0723081718.jpg

It pays to work at Sam's Club.

I originally intended on using the tin foil and duct tape to give her a screened in porch. However, once I got started with that project, the wind picked up a bit and started to tear some of the foil. Not wanting it to blow all over our apartment complex, I took it down. I resorted to wrapping everything on her porch in tin foil instead.

Now, this is where the prank war goes to the next level.

While I was at work yesterday, my roommate decides to pull a Benedict Arnold and let Linda into our apartment to prank me.

When I got home from work, I went straight to helping my roommate pack a moving van with all of his heavy furniture, as he is moving to Virginia. Linda helped out a little bit. When we finished packing his stuff, we went over to our friend's house to help him load his stuff into the moving van as well. We returned home around 10:30pm last night. I went straight to the bathroom, only to find this:

0724082243.jpg

0724082243a.jpg

Everything in my bathroom was wrapped in tin foil, even the towels hanging on the racks. She did this before I got home from work, and I never went in my bathroom in the few hours that I was helping my roommate to move. She was walking amongst us, just waiting for me to see her dastardly deed.

Now, time for the contest.

Linda is gone for the weekend. She has entrusted me to take care of her cat while she is gone, so I have access to her apartment.
Whoever can give me the best idea for a prank before 10:00pm EST on Saturday, wins.

A few guidelines for the prank:

Nothing illegal.
Nothing that causes permanent damage to her property
Nothing that is too messy to clean up.
I must be able to pull off this prank by myself, since my traitorous roommate is out of town for the weekend.

Edited to add: There is no limit on the number of submissions you may make. Keep 'em comin.

Come on CP, let's make this something epic. Pics will be posted.

Edited to change the title of the thread. This will be an ongoing account of the prank war.

if you can get into her apt, put saran wrap over her toilet bowl, but under the toilet seat. Place a rubber band on the spayer thing which is next to the kitchen faucet, when she turns on the faucet, the sprayer thing will soak her. Put Petrolium Jelly on the door knobs so she cannot turn/open the doors. Order delivery food to her apt, though their is fincaial cost involved in this. You could cover her front door with yellow caution/police tape. Bubble Wrap her car, or saran wrap it. fill her mail box full of shaving cream. Get a bunch of maniquens and place them in her furniture, or scare-crows. Cover her house with Cat-Nip, her cat will have a good time.

Go to a party store and get a boatload of ballons. You might also want to get compressed air to fill them as well. Fill the entire apartment, or just her bedroom/bathroom full of them. I did this to a girlfriends room, and her car once. I think we broke up after that. ???

Edit to add: You can also fill a bunch with helium just before she's due home...........She'll be getting them down from the ceiling for a while too.

Obviously, she will be expecting a prank. I'd say, wait until just before she returns, and put a frozen fish behind her ac air filter. It will take a day before it starts to smell, and in the meantime she'll be confused that you did not do anything.

Cheap and hilarious!

Unscrew the shower head and fill it and the nozzle with Jolly Ranchers. She'll wonder why she's all sticky when she's drying off.

Unscrew all lightbulbs so they don't come on, then unplug everything in her apartment: TV, stereo, computer, lamps, microwave, clocks, etc.

No cost involved.

Shave the cat.

One more rule: I am not doing anything to the cat. I love cats.

Ok, you don't have to DO anything TO the cat for this to work. Get yourself a vase/eurn and smoke your way to filling it with ashes, then make up a card and place it in front of the vase/eurn with the words "in memory of (name of cat)" and on the day she is supposed to come home simply put the cat in your appt. for the day. See how that works, you can smoke a bunch of 'gars and pull a prank at the same time, how cool is that? :thumbs:

One of my Favs, but has a bit of $$$ tied to it.

Run an add in the local papper putting her car up for sale, real cheap or best offer. If you really want to be mean state in the add that the best time to call is early in the am or late at night.

Did this to an old Squad Leader of mine, I loved it, he never figured out what was going on.

Tim

Turn all of her furniture upside down.

Put all of her spices, salt, pepper, sugar etc into different containers (have a list of what's where if you want to keep her as a friend)

Saran wrap the toilets.

Trade apartments with her.

Back