• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers for my mother

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
My mother went to the ER yesterday after a bad fall. She hit her head pretty hard and thought she might have broken her hip but X-rays and cat scan showed no injury from the fall. However she fell because she’s 74 and has Spinal Stenosis (sp?) which is putting pressure on her spinal chord. She will need to have surgery to relieve the pressure but because of her age and related health issues it’s going to be very risky. Please keep her in your prayers.

In my thoughts and prayers as well as you and the rest of your family.

You have everything I can send.
All the best to you, your mother, and the family. Hoping for a full and complete recovery.

Prayers and Best wishes from the Adams family.

Brother, will keep her and your family in my continued prayers and thoughts.

Good vibes coming the way of your mother and her family.

Brian

Sorry to hear this, you guys are in my thoughts.
Rob

Your family will be in our thoughts Mike. Prayers sent.

Nothing but good thoughts and prayers from here.

I kind of know what you're going through. Mom was diagnosed with MS when she was pregnant with me so it's a wonder she's still alive. When she had a couple of bad falls over the past few years we were in the same boat.

Take care, things will work out!

Mike - So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers for your mother, you and the family.

mac

My mother went to the ER yesterday after a bad fall. She hit her head pretty hard and thought she might have broken her hip but X-rays and cat scan showed no injury from the fall. However she fell because she’s 74 and has Spinal Stenosis (sp?) which is putting pressure on her spinal chord. She will need to have surgery to relieve the pressure but because of her age and related health issues it’s going to be very risky. Please keep her in your prayers.

Prayers sent for the entire family as well.

Prayers for sure Brother! Good luck to your mother, you and your family during this time.

Bill

Prayers incoming, bro. I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery. Let us know how she does.

Will keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers.

I understand a little of what you are going through. My mother has taken several bad falls this past year that have landed her in the ER. She is 77 and lives by herself. My stepfather died about 4 years ago. My sister and I are the ones who try to take care of her the best we can, along with the visiting nurse ass.

It's tough to deal with, after her last fall, she was in rehab for a week, then when that was over she decided she wanted to go ahead to a nursing home. She spent one night there and had my sister come and get her and take her home.

PM me if you need to unload.

Mark