• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers needed for my mom

Yesterday morning, my angel mother passed away after a short but tough battle with cancer. Shortly after my last post, the doctors informed us that one of her lungs collapsed and the cancer was still spreading to other vital organs. In addition, she had an infection and high fever as a result of her high-risk surgery. She was put on life support, but after much deliberation, our family decided it was time to let her go. After she was taken off life support, she remained with us for almost nine hours. Her whole family, including myself, stayed by her side the whole time as we held her hand and told her how much we loved her. It was so painful watching my mother take her last breath. I miss her so much, but it's comforting to know she is no longer suffering and is in reunited with her loved ones, including my father (who passed away almost six years ago from a heart attack). I lost both of my parents so suddenly...sometimes I still can't believe this has happened. Just a reminder: cherish your loved ones and tell them you love them every single day...life is so short.

Again, thank you everyone for your much needed support during this difficult time.

Yesi - I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers sent your way...

Very very sorry to hear, if you need a confidant I'm here for you.

Yesi, so sorry for your loss. I too experienced a similar situation with my motherabout a year ago. you are right about cherishing the time you have with family and friends.

You are in my prayers.

Dave

My deepest sympathies Yesi....God bless you and your family through these tough times. You will continue to be in our prayers....

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. Really hits home. As you said, cherish everyone and take no day for granted. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Yesi...my deepest condolences. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will definitely take your message to heart. It's something we all too frequently lose sight of.

Yesi I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong for your youngster this will be a difficult period, there is no right or wrong way to morn, only your way. Peace to you and your family.

Yesi, Truly sadden and sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Yesi, you have my condolences, I can't imagine what you're going through.

My wife (and I, now that I married her) make a yearly donation to a cancer research fund. She lost a loved one to cancer as well. With your permission, we'd like to make this years donation in your mothers name. Just shoot me a PM with it when you're able.

Try hard to celebrate her life, that's what most of us want when we go.