• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers needed for my mom

Sorry to hear of the news. Wishing you and your family the best. Prayers sent, and try to stay positive. Keep wearing a smile, for
it always seems to do wonders. . .

My thoughts are with you and your mom. Stay strong SOTL!

Paul

Definitely praying for you and your mom, Yesi, as well as your family.

I am so sorry to hear the news Yesi. Stay strong and we're all sure you'll do your very best. My family's thoughts & prayers go out to you all.

I will ask for healing, comfort, & time. He knows what we seek before we even ask.

So sorry brother. Chin up. My mother is a four time cancer survivor and 89 years old. Cancer free ten years+. Prayers and thoughts are with you all my friend.

My prayers go out to you and your Mom, Yesi.

Anything can happen! :thumbs:

Prayed for your family last night and will continue to pray. Be strong.

Thank you, everyone. Your prayers and kind words mean so much to me. Unfortunately, things are not looking very good. Last night, my mom underwent a very high-risk surgery to remove an intestinal blockage. The cancer has spread to her stomach and colon. She is not holding up well and the doctors think she won't be with us for much longer. Your prayers and positive thoughts are truly appreciated and needed now more than ever.

Sorry to hear this, prayers and thought to you and your family!

Praying for your mom and family Yesi. Went through something similar with my dad last year. Cherish the moments with her.