• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers needed for Toje

in2xshp

Banned
I'm not sure if or anyone knows this yet but Steve a.k.a. Toje has been battling cancer this past year and was going through chemo for some time. Many of us saw him at this years QSH and other than loosing a few pounds looked good (better than i saw him at Jack's at an event last fall) and h said he was doing better. I unfortunately however got news from his wife Debbie today that Steve is not doing well at all and has been moved to a hospice facility. Please send your thoughts and prayers out to him and his family as I'm sure they need them too.

Sam

This is sad news, thoughts go out to him, his family, and close ones.

Thank you for keeping us updated. I've been wondering about Toje for some time now. It kills me to hear this! I pray that he conquers this cancer once and for all and that his family stays strong through all of this.

Steve is a dear friend and I feel so bad that he has to suffer like this. Prayers and thoughts sent and please keep us updated as you hear anything.

Get through this Steve!
We're thinking of you!
Prayers sent!

-Rob

It saddens me dearly to post this but a dear friend Steve passed away last night. He will be missed very much but not forgotten. I will remeber all the good tomes we had together, rest in peace brother.