• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PRE-ORDER DUTY FREE! COHIBA SUBLIMES USD$540.36

dcbancroft

Grand K
DEAR MEMBERS OF CIGAR PASS,

WE HAVE OPENED SHOPPING CART AT www.dutyfreecubancigars.com FOR PRE-ORDER OF AUTHENTIC DUTY FREE CUBAN CIGARS ARRIVING NOV.15th 2005.
ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THAT DATE AND EXPRESS SHIPPED AND DELIVERED IN 1-3 DAYS.

FREE SHIPPING OFFER STILL GUARANTEED TO MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!! :thumbs: ORDER OVER USD$250.00 IN CUBAN CIGARS AND YOU GET SHIPPING DEDUCTED , PLUS EVEN BETTER..... A FREE CUBAN CIGAR UP TO USD$15.00 TO CHOOSE FROM OUR IN STOCK INVENTORY TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!! :love:

MORE LIMITADAS INCLUDE :

MONTECRISTO 'C' 2003 CAB USD$451.08
COHIBA SUBLIMES 2004 USD$540.36
ROMEO Y JULIETA HERMOSOS NO.2 2004 USD$273.91
ROMEO Y JULIETA PETIT PYRAMIDS 2005 USD$236.19
PARTAGAS SERIE D NO.1 2004 USD$315.00
H UPMANN MAGNUM 50 2005 USD$325.54
MONTECRISTO D 2005 USD$140.10 :0

AND COHIBA'S,H UPMANN,BOLIVAR,PARTAGAS,R Y J , SANCHO PANZA,MONTECRISTO,HOYO MONTERREY,FONSECA, QUINTERO,CUABA, AND PUNCH.

PLACE YOUR ORDER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!!

WARMEST REGARDS
DAMIAN
www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

Where in Grand Cayman are you all??? I will be there in a few weeks and would love to stop in for a visit.

Actually...i always get request to meet. I love to stay low KEY!!

Hey... Visit La Casa Del Habano and pay some one elses taxes!!! I mean royalty's. 20 % EXTRA!!!! Do you think i need to franchise and I put La Cas del Habano out of Business?

FREEDOM!!!!!! :D

Damian

I'm also going to be in the Grand Caymans (week before xmas) and was going to request a personal meet and smoke!

Oh well, I'll have to just relax on the beach, I guess.

So in other words you do not have a physical store? Hmmm... ???

Ahh ok, Thanks... That is all I wanted to know when I asked him where they were in Grand Cayman... No need to meet him personally, whoever he is :p

I'm guessing here, but I think what he is trying to say is they are not set-up to sell locally and mess with paying the taxes, duties, or royalties. They can only sell duty free outside of the Grand Cayman's. :thumbs:

Hmmm... Well if you look at his website, it appears that they have 3 locations and shows pictures of them as well. If they don't look like a retail shop then my name is Phylis Diller. :)

Why are you digging this much Shiba? Just PM Damian if you want to meet up with him. He'll either say yes or no...Good grief! :rolleyes:

Just trying to understand and make sense of the comments... That is all :p

Sometimes it is impossible to make sense of Damian's comments on the board :p. Just e-mail him he will reply. :thumbs:

I am back on schedule with shipping 1-3 days delivery. Order has arrived -prices gone down and factory codes updated. Last hit before Christmas!!
Jusy saw on the news some plane from Columbia got all shot up(AA). :0

CODE ORANGE!!! :angry:

ddepaola said:
Sometimes it is impossible to make sense of Damian's comments on the board :p. Just e-mail him he will reply. :thumbs:
[snapback]249786[/snapback]​

LMAO. Yeah! I know what ya mean. :p

Just look at the pictures of his stores. You can clearly see his business name over the top. Very nice humidors inside!
Looks like one store is basically in the airport or right next to it.

I have clients spend Mil's with my company every year and have never met most of them face to face. ;)

rich

I have clients spend Mil's with my company every year and have never met most of them face to face.

Rich...I wish I did not have to meet with my clients face to face :p