• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-QSH HERF at Uptown CIgar?

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I'm gauging interest in a Pre-QSH HERF at Uptown in Kingston, NY on Friday, February 26th. Being that we have out of towners coming to the QSH on Saturday, I thought it would be nice to have a little something here the night before the HERF. The store is open only until 7pm, but I'd have no problem staying open until whenever, if some of you want to hang and smoke, drink, eat, etc...

We can either have some dinner across the street or have a little something catered here in the store. Let me know what you guys think. I think it could be fun.
Kingston is about 40 minutes North of Newburgh, right off the NYS Thruway (I-87).

OK....I spoke with Ashton and they will be sponsoring a Pre-QSH HERF here at Uptown Cigar. The pre-HERF will start at 4pm, and we will have a nice selection of beer and scotch for everyone in attendance. Ashton will be featuring Pepin made smokes, and everyone here will receive a San Cristobal del Sol AND a La Aroma de Cuba (new blend) just for showing up. Hope to see many of you here. I won't be able to have more than 60 ppl, so please post if you plan on attending so I know when to cut off the invite list.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :thumbs:

Thanks Isy for stepping up, I know my group will be attending for sure.

Will there be a heroin injecting lesson compliments of the state?

I still can't believe that $hit!

Looks like my flight will be landing around 5pm on 26 Feb in Newburgh if anybody is going that way sure would appreciate a ride???

Looks like my flight will be landing around 5pm on 26 Feb in Newburgh if anybody is going that way sure would appreciate a ride???

If no one in the area can get you Dean, I'll come get you. Don't worry....you'll have a ride one way or another.

If no one in the area can get you Dean, I'll come get you. Don't worry....you'll have a ride one way or another.

But would he be able to smoke in your car :sign: :sign:

You still giving our boy Jay a hard time with that? :laugh:

C'mon that's some priceless shit!! Especially with owning the whole top 10 list....that's still not enough clout to smoke in his car :laugh:

Don't forget that he owned the top 25.....FOUR cigars in the top 25!

In Jay's defense, he also said he wouldn't let the POTUS smoke in his car. I couldn't agree more. Only I wouldn't even let him SIT in my car.

Thanks Israel can't wait to meet everybody and smoke some great cigars!
thumbs-up.gif

No problem...we'll come and grab you for sure. I'll get up there around that time...we can drop our stuff at the hotel then head up to Kingston. Doc Wylie will be there too so there will plenty of room in our cars.

I'll bring some liquor and clean needles.

B.B.S......Tom, how are you getting around? Need a lift?

B.B.S......Tom, how are you getting around? Need a lift?
....maybe. I will likely be traveling with a friend (neighbor to the south) so we may go ahead and rent a car.

We'll be staying at the Day's Inn so if you would, PM me your cell phone and I'll do the same so we can keep in touch.

Thanks - !! - B.B.S.

Thanks Gary I look forward to getting away for a couple of days!

But would he be able to smoke in your car :sign: :sign:

You still giving our boy Jay a hard time with that? :laugh:

C'mon that's some priceless shit!! Especially with owning the whole top 10 list....that's still not enough clout to smoke in his car :laugh:

And I wouldn't let you smoke within 20 feet of my car! :sign:

But would he be able to smoke in your car
sign.gif
sign.gif

You still giving our boy Jay a hard time with that?
laugh.gif

C'mon that's some priceless shit!! Especially with owning the whole top 10 list....that's still not enough clout to smoke in his car
laugh.gif

And I wouldn't let you smoke within 20 feet of my car!
sign.gif

I dont know Jay, dont leave your keys laying around anywhere during the herf we might have to all go and do a smokefest in your vehichle