• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-QSH HERF at Uptown CIgar?

He'll be bringing some Kentucky Bourbon, Charlie.....but it'll be gone before we get to Newburgh!
.....mmmm, Bourbon....!!....
thumbs-up.gif

I'll be there, Israel. I'm due to land in Newark at 1:08 pm on Friday so I hope to be there by 3:30.

Hey Issy....too bad I have to work Friday but I will see you Saturday

Tazman

If anyone thinks they might want to stay in Kingston for dinner after the event, let me know. Ironpeddler and I were talking about going in a group to dinner somewhere, so please post if you're interested. THanks.

If anyone thinks they might want to stay in Kingston for dinner after the event, let me know. Ironpeddler and I were talking about going in a group to dinner somewhere, so please post if you're interested. THanks.
Very much so. I may need a ride back to the Day's Inn afterwards, depending on timing, etc.

How late does the event go...??

Very much so. I may need a ride back to the Day's Inn afterwards, depending on timing, etc.

The event will probably go until 8 or 9, depending on how many people are still here. I'll stay as late as everyone else. But there will be plenty of people here from Newburgh, so getting you a ride to the Days Inn won't be a problem, Tom.

Hey Isy...I like the way that guys thinks....FOOD!

I'm in.... :laugh:

How many people in your party Tom?...I can take two back to the Days Inn, that's where we are staying too. But, if I take you, we may have to drink some scotch when we get back to the hotel...it's mandatory!

I'll be there, Israel. I'm due to land in Newark at 1:08 pm on Friday so I hope to be there by 3:30.
Khari...landing in Newark at 1:08PM and you think you can make it to Kingston by 3:30PM....you flying up there :laugh:

It may take you that long to find your rental car!

Look forward to meeting you bro...

Hey Isy...I like the way that guys thinks....FOOD!

I'm in.... :laugh:

How many people in your party Tom?...I can take two back to the Days Inn, that's where we are staying too. But, if I take you, we may have to drink some scotch when we get back to the hotel...it's mandatory!

Khari...landing in Newark at 1:08PM and you think you can make it to Kingston by 3:30PM....you flying up there :laugh:

It may take you that long to find your rental car!

Look forward to meeting you bro...

Yea....his car will be under the hump in the snow

We got hit with a big storm last night and it looks like there's more in the forecast for Thrusday, going into Friday. Looks like there might be blizzard conditions, which now puts this Pre-HERF in question. Stay tuned and I'll update everyone as to whether or not this will go on. I'm trying my hardest to make sure that this event DOES NOT get canceled, but if no one shows up, there will be no event. I plan on being here regardless.

I'll say this - you guys really know how to throw a party. Can't wait...!!!....
laugh.gif

Hey Isy...if you get snowed out, just bring everything to The Meadowbrook on Saturday and it will be double herf! I will see you there!

Tazman

Hey Isy...if you get snowed out, just bring everything to The Meadowbrook on Saturday and it will be double herf! I will see you there!

Tazman

No need George....it's ON! No amount of snow, sleet, or rain will pull me away from this thing on Friday. I'm sure there will be people that won't be able to make it up, but most of my locals will definitely be here.

No need George....it's ON! No amount of snow, sleet, or rain will pull me away from this thing on Friday. I'm sure there will be people that won't be able to make it up, but most of my locals will definitely be here.
...and I hope to be one of them...!!! On the ground tomorrow at Stewart (weather permitting) at 1834.....
thumbs-up.gif

...and I hope to be one of them...!!! On the ground tomorrow at Stewart (weather permitting) at 1834.....
thumbs-up.gif

Safe travels, brother.

I'm in for dinner after the herf sounds great! Also need to hitch a ride back to the Days Inn?

Can't wait!

Tom, Isy will have to chase us out of there with a stick :D.

Isy, Tom and I will obviously be staying for dinner.

/Lou