• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-QSH HERF at Uptown CIgar?

FLOYD T HAS ARRIVED! He braved the weather, driving from KY, and has landed. Time for some Bourbon!!! :D

Hey Isy...I need to meet this Tasman guy....is he going to be at The Meadowbrook? It seems I have a faternal twin! LOL

Tazman

Hey Isy...I need to meet this Tasman guy....is he going to be at The Meadowbrook? It seems I have a faternal twin! LOL

Tazman

LOL If the weather permits bro!

Are you driving or flying? I hope to see you there! I will be with all my brothers from the Metropolitan Cigar Society. Can they handle 2 tazmans? LOL

Tazman

Tazman

Are you driving or flying? I hope to see you there! I will be with all my brothers from the Metropolitan Cigar Society. Can they handle 2 tazmans? LOL

Tazman

No they will not able to handle it! LOL flying Delta and I will be there at 3:12pm. I am being positive about it!

Tazman

Tazman

No they will not able to handle it! LOL flying Delta and I will be there at 3:12pm. I am being positive about it!

OK, great...have a nice flight. I just have an hour and 15 minute drive

Tazman

Hey Issy....I am off today due to the blizzard. Now if I can find a way out my driveway...........

Tazman

It's OK George...If there's anyone in Orange County who's able to make it up, call me. BBS is at the Days Inn and needs a lift up. Thanks.

845-340-1142

Great times at Uptown Cigar...two days in a row!

Thanks for the great hospitality my brother....here are some pictures from Friday night.

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00304-1.jpg

DSC00303-1.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Thank you all for coming up to Kingston. Gary, you're the best, brother. See you at Uncle Louie's!