• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium 5er For Florida/Bama SEC Championship

Well that was a great game...but if you think the Gators were showing their best you are delusional...and likewise Bama could have done better...BUT...Bama played their hearts out, hands down...tell me otherwise...so i give my 10'er to Gator...well played...and I think you know how bad that hurts me to say that...i do not have the respect for Tebow that most do...very sad loss for me..but cudos for ya...

Melly

Wow, what a great game from both teams! This one lived up to it's billing and had me nervous all week and through the 4th quarter. Bama looked much stronger than I gave them credit for...Coffee ran very well and Julio Jones is a freak! Hopefully the voters get it right and Florida plays against another amazing Oklahoma team in Miami - it would really be a travesty to be forced to watch an Oklahoma/Texas rematch after this game. It's pretty disappointing that the projections have Bama playing Utah in the Sugar Bowl...that's going to be a rout!

Now I have to wait for tonight to get the final BCS standings and hope that this crappy system works out as it should :cool:

I am not at all excited about the possibility of playing Utah in the Sugar Bowl...guess I am a little bitter that both FL and Bama are 12-1 and that is not going to matter in the slightest...

Melly

I am not at all excited about the possibility of playing Utah in the Sugar Bowl...guess I am a little bitter that both FL and Bama are 12-1 and that is not going to matter in the slightest...

Melly
The only reason I am looking forward to it is cause I live in Utah and have to deal with all the Utah fans thinking they are good when they suck, they are just in the worst conference ever. SEC football all the way.

Brian,

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 3983 4660

Congrats on the Gators win!

Bill

Brian,

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 3983 4660

Congrats on the Gators win!

Bill

Thanks Bill! Now I just have to figure out how to deal with the 4 weeks off until Jan 8th...it's painful just thinking about it.