• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium 5er for Florida/Oklahoma BCS Championship

Carbonless

Anyone out there want to take Oklahoma for a premium 5er? As a Gator fan, the anticipation for this game is driving me crazy. I managed to secure some tickets to the game, but with 3 weeks to go before kickoff I can only sit back and wait...and go through the humi and try to pick out which sticks will make the cut to bring to Miami :D It should be a great game between 2 very good teams (and 2 Heisman winners to boot) :thumbs: Go Gators!

I will gladly take the Sooners! I think Gators and Mud hole are going to be pretty close to the same thing that day...the only game I really care about at this point anyway is the Sugar Bowl!!

ROLL TIDE

Melly

I will gladly take the Sooners! I think Gators and Mud hole are going to be pretty close to the same thing that day...the only game I really care about at this point anyway is the Sugar Bowl!!

ROLL TIDE

Melly

Is that really going to be a game or an execution?

Those Mormons won't know what hit them!!

ROLL TIDE

Melly

You're on Mel! The Gator Hating is strong with you Sister :D I'd probably hate us too if I was on the other side of the fence :whistling:

I'll be pulling for Bama against Utah to defend the SEC in New Orleans...I think it's going to be a complete blowout. The only questionable SEC matchup is probably going to be LSU and Georgia Tech in Tech's hometown of Atlanta. Hopefully the Gators can bring home the trophy again this year and you'll hear the cheers of "S-E-C...S-E-C...S-E-C!" from the Florida section again like we chanted when I was in Glendale for the last Championship :thumbs:

Anyone else dumb enough to bet against Florida?

I'll put up another premium fiver since Carbonless was smart enough to gut hook the first sucker.

Hey Carbonless, ya like this photo? :laugh:

GatorsFans.jpg

I'll put up another premium fiver since Carbonless was smart enough to gut hook the first sucker.

GatorsFans.jpg

Sure - I will take Oklahoma - Just remind me after the game.

GatorsFans.jpg

Ha, that's great! Here's a few of me from the last National Championship from 2 years ago and my tickets for this year :thumbs:
I'm the drunk guy with the empty wallet from buying the overpriced scalped tickets :laugh:

l_0f4ba09c3001bfa090a72ceab5da0593.jpg

l_0af67c03ee29e86db0def55ef5f48080.jpg

l_f25cfa4c8e32357561cc0ba37e5f6df5.jpg

1975_1.jpg

Hey Brian,

I had four tickets to the National Championship game at the Orange Bowl in 1986. Penn State was playing Oklahoma. I had two extra tickets and I couldn't even give them away, nor could any of the scalpers. :laugh: I figured seein' as how it was a national championship game and all, that tickets would be a premium but that wasn't the case. Unfortunately, I had to watch the Nittany Lions LOSE to the dreaded Sooners (25 to 10) but it was cool to be at a National Championship game. :thumbs:

I'm a huge Penn State and Gators football fan and now that SOS is at South Carolina, I also root for the Gamecocks.

If Penn State hadn't lost that friggin' game to Iowa on a last second field goal this year, the Nittany Lions and the Gators would be facing each other in the Orange Bowl. I have to admit, that would be a tough one for me to pick a side but my money would be on Florida. ;)

Cookie, you're ON! :thumbs: I've got a premium fiver waiting for ya just in case the damned Sooners bend me over yet again! :laugh: I feel very confident about the Gators but one thing I've learned about college football is that ANYTHING is possible. :rolleyes:

anyone else want some OK action, i'm down with it

Frank, your little Tebow is gonna bite it in this one...Gawd I can't say enough about how much I don't care for him. So in regards to all that...FRIDAY IS THE SUGAR BOWL! And I can't go :(

ROLL TIDE!! And Go SOONERS!

Melly

Wow Smelly, that's awful small of you to bash Tebow, but then again after watching Bama let the SEC down by getting crushed by freaking UTAH??? i guess you're full of angst.

Jonesy, i'm taking UF straight up, premium 5'r. Been busy dude, and to be honest, some of the holier than thou jackasses here dampened my enthusiasm for coming here.

Frank, honey, I have been "Anti Tebow" for a LONG time now...it's not just cause Bama bit the big one against Utah. And I will give props where they are due. That team showed up to play and they DESERVED to win. Hell Bama played really good against Florida til the 4th qtr. Bama had their issues and didn't even show up for the Sugar Bowl. But my dislike for Tebow is not a new thing. It's old and I think I have said earlier, his sniveling fest after their one loss to Ole Miss left a taste in my mouth Listerine can't take away. Did he do what he said they were gonna do? yes. However, a whiney man does little for me. But I wish ya luck in that game. I got the Spooners, I mean Sooners, but good luck to your boys.

Melly

**edit...and ya called me Smelly...what fer? I showerd today already***

I'll take Oklahoma for a prem 5er....if anyone really thinks Florida stands a Chance, and wants some action, let me know.

Go Big 12!

That's actually humorous Melly that you have that much hate for a class act like Tebow...

Yeah, i'll take UF, straight up Jake, and Melly, double or nothing, or are you skeert of Tebow?

here ya go Melly :)

ncf_g_timtebow_576.jpg

That's actually humorous Melly that you have that much hate for a class act like Tebow...

Yeah, i'll take UF, straight up Jake, and Melly, double or nothing, or are you skeert of Tebow?

ncf_g_timtebow_576.jpg

Dangit Frank LOL I didn't say I hated the boy...or his "character"...I am just not a fan. That's all. I don't care for anything Auburn either ;-) Look at it this way...I will at least root for the Gators "sometimes"

Melly :cool:

You've got yourself a bet Frank. Good luck, Florida's going to need it. :p