• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium 5er for Florida/Oklahoma BCS Championship

Seems the big $ is coming in on Fla. Line has moved from 3 to 5. That is a big move for Vegas.

Any other suckers want to take Oklahoma?

You still looking for a bet? I will take OK if someone is interested.... :thumbs:

There goes any chance of winning with OK :laugh:

I was actually taking the opposite point of view based on you having OK!
Man, and I was so excited to win some cigars too :(

Let's do this? Big 12 FTW.

I read the wrong thing and got confused. I don't recommend browsing CP at work and only glancing through things and responding lol. Denverdog, good luck to you sir. Go Gators!

Line is now up to 6. I still think over is the way to bet this one. Should be a ton of scoring. Over is currently 70.

Line is now up to 6. I still think over is the way to bet this one. Should be a ton of scoring. Over is currently 70.
Dropped a c-note on the over already....I was thinking the same thing as you.

Goes to show you what I know. 7-7 at the half. Who would have thought, not me.

As for the announcers, they are about as bad as you can get. Don't they have producers in their ear telling them what f*cking down it is.

I think both of these teams should be happy they are not playing Utah tonight. Both teams look very sloppy.

Florida's defense is playing as always. Offense is not doing so good. At lunch today something told me to make a wager so i took the Under. Looks like it could pay off unless something very strange happens.

Goes to show you what I know. 7-7 at the half. Who would have thought, not me.

As for the announcers, they are about as bad as you can get. Don't they have producers in their ear telling them what f*cking down it is.

I think both of these teams should be happy they are not playing Utah tonight. Both teams look very sloppy.

I blame the announcers bad announcing on pre-game drug use LMAO They are TERRIBLE!! We were screaming at the television..."It's THIRD and goal dipsh*ts!"

Before I even looked at the line, I said to myself I would take the UNDER at anything close to 55...then when I bet it...69 1/2.

When two teams have this amount ot time off...Offense takes a night off!

Now if Florida can stick it in here to cover the 5 1/2...Go Gators!

Well, looks like Ill be sending you sticks Frank....too bad Oklahoma couldn't convert when they were in the red zone twice. :(

Frank, your little Tebow is gonna bite it in this one...Gawd I can't say enough about how much I don't care for him. So in regards to all that...FRIDAY IS THE SUGAR BOWL! And I can't go :(

ROLL TIDE!! And Go SOONERS!

Melly

Really now? :laugh: Nah, you're right, he threw two interceptions. Yep, he SUCKS! :rolleyes:

How can you not like one of the greatest players to ever play the game? Did you dislike Hershel Walker too? ???

Great game and great experience all together. I enjoyed a nice Tat Frank for a couple of hours tailgating with my brother beforehand and celebrated afterwards with a nice Bolivar Royal Corona. The Tat was an eye-opener...a great cigar, but it hit me a little stronger than I am used to. I'll definitely be smoking the rest of these after a nice big meal :thumbs:

Frank, your little Tebow is gonna bite it in this one...Gawd I can't say enough about how much I don't care for him. So in regards to all that...FRIDAY IS THE SUGAR BOWL! And I can't go :(

ROLL TIDE!! And Go SOONERS!

Melly

Really now? :laugh: Nah, you're right, he threw two interceptions. Yep, he SUCKS! :rolleyes:

How can you not like one of the greatest players to ever play the game? Did you dislike Hershel Walker too? ???

I don't dislike the guy...I just get tired of Tebow being force down my throat all the time...The media makes it sound like it's the Tebow Gators, not the Florida Gators...That's all. Actually, when I was a kid, I rooted for the Gators, and in years past I have as well. But I have done less of it lately.

Makes no difference to me though really...I am "Bammer" as people like to call me ;-)

Melly