• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium 5er for Florida/Oklahoma BCS Championship

He's back! Good chance Tebow solidifies himself as one of the if not the greatest ever to play college football. Tebow, most of the O line, and maybe everyone on D returns, Spikes may return the buzz is...

After watching the dame Thurs, it's apparent Tebow should have won the Heisman, wonder if Bradford mailed it to him Friday?

I think we'll see a different offense next year with Tebow returning. The word is that the NFL coaches want him to work on QB fundamentals. We have a lot of returning players and some good guys coming in. With the relatively easy schedule, I think we see more pocket passing and running as a second option. Tebow should break the all time NCAA touchdown record next year on his way to winning his second Heisman. The word is that Spikes will probably return and that Percy is leaning towards staying....all we can do is wait. I'll have my celebratory cigars ready for their announcements :thumbs:

Anyone else dumb enough to bet against Florida?

I'll put up another premium fiver since Carbonless was smart enough to gut hook the first sucker.

Hey Carbonless, ya like this photo? :laugh:

GatorsFans.jpg

Sure - I will take Oklahoma - Just remind me after the game.

WOW!!! :0 :0 :0

I received my prize winnings from cookie_1978 and what an incredible prize pack!

THANK YOU KIND SIR!

I will enjoy every one of those fine cigars Rob :) you really outdid yourself!

After watching the dame Thurs, it's apparent Tebow should have won the Heisman, wonder if Bradford mailed it to him Friday?

Even the Heisman winner can have a bad game.

Bradford: 180.86(rating) 4,721(yards) 50(TDs) 8(INTs) 67.9%(Completion)

Tebow: 122.1(rating) 2747(yards) 30(TDs) 4(INTs) 64.4%(Completion)

Carbon...I will do that Click Ship thing sometime today and post it...Thanks man

Melly

Carbon...I will do that Click Ship thing sometime today and post it...Thanks man

Melly

Thanks Mel! Next year should be another good one for both of our schools. It looks like Bama has a great recruiting class coming in (I don't know how Saban does it) and you wont have to deal with John Parker Wilson anymore. A.J. McCarron could possibly start for Bama next year and D.J. Fluker is going to be an absolute beast on O-line. I think that you guys look pretty good to win the west. Hopefully we can meet up in Atlanta next December :thumbs: