• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Present From Across The Pond

Carbonless

On the recommendation of Gregg (Thanks!), I ordered an assortment of beer from his contact in Europe. They came today and to say I'm excited is the understatement of the year :D I ordered 24 beers including Trappist Westvleteren 12 and Westy 8 and also De Struise Brouwers Pannepot, Pannepeut, and Black Albert. I've never tried them, but have heard a lot about them and they get very high ratings on sites like beeradvocate.com...took me forever for a way to find them. They came VERY well packed and Gregg's guy was very easy to deal with :thumbs: From the postal stamp, it looks like he spent half of my money on priority postage and I'm sure he spent quite a bit more on these styrofoam coolers and packing.

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

Wow. Fantastic haul. I also want to know how the Black Albert is!

Honestly, it sounds stupid, but to me his prices are worth it due to not only scarcity, but also because of how well he packs it. Order a case of Westy from him, and the packing will blow you away. Nice haul bro