• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Presidential Cohibas?

Just received this stick as a gift from a friend who is a secret service agent and on the presidential protective division. He said this is a fav stick of "some very high up" individuals in the WH. I have never seen anything like this before so I thought I'd send it out to the pros. Thoughts?

100_2256.jpg

100_2254.jpg

Regardless of the backstory, I'd be willing to wager a fairly large sum of money that these are fake.

I ain't never seen such dog-rockety lookin 'hibas before. Maybe Merkel's driver switched them up before she turned them in. Those veins reach all the way to Idaho, pretty banged up wrapper.

I wonder if this was given out after it was removed from a certain White House intern.
laugh.gif

lol. Well they are from 06 and not many take care of their smokes as well as we do. I will say the band is of identical detail of my Tuboos and the special "palm" band is embossed with great detail w gold foil as well. If it is a fake there was a lot of effort to make a cigar that little if any know about.

It's fake.