• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty awesome Craigslist pick up.

Just now reading this thread...got a message from him a few days ago- "Let me know when you want some more Romeos!" Figured it was just doofus spam. I was correct!

Aww I missed all the fun too. And I had a great zinger... :(

Okay... So am I am a newbie... So hopefully I do not offend anyone... Read this whole thread (every retort and reply actually) as I found it quite funny. I was hoping to get to the end and find out how in the world those Craigslist CC tasted... and alas I was disappointed no further report... Any chance you would share your smoking experience with the group @maduro89?

Experiences with fakes usually put them somewhere between as horrible as dog s#!t rolled up in newspaper, to so good that it's very, very hard to tell them from the original.

Factory workers have been known to pinch packaging materials and tobacco, then put 'em together at home and sell to tourists. Given the economy, I can't really blame them. That's one possibility.