• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Price for Money

I don't think he was too harsh. FWIW, his English is perfect, as long as he is sober. Plus, he is into hooliganism... So this could be just a laugh on our expense.

But to answer the question...

Partagas Shorts
Boli PC's
Fonseca #1

Intrepid observers, English is, in fact, my first language. I was just way too freaked by that crack rock I got bombed with at CrackPass.com, my second favorite website. I could go back and edit it, but what would be the fun in that?

Rawr.

gotta say the party shorts are a reliable bang for buck cigar. i also love the erdm choix supreme!

I would suggest trying a Monticristo No.2, a little more pricey but worth it. Any H. Upman or Fonseca is another favorite.

The Rocket

Best bang for the buck is the PSP2 because its my favorite. It gives me the most satisfaction for the buck. VR Famoso and PSD4 follow as close 2nd and 3rd.

That is a tough question to answer. I like to watch and see what goes on sale, then compare them with other prices, and it you enjoy the smoke, you pretty much got the bargain you were looking for...My favorite would me Part. L.E. Serie D. 03, but good luck getting a bargain on those... :p :D

I haven't seen anyone mention a Vegas Robaino Torpedo, so I'll through my $.02 in with this stick. It's probably one of my favorite cubans. :love: