• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Primary place to enjoy your smoke

Back deck when it's nice or garage in the winter.

I've been enjoying more and more on the way to work.

The Balcony of my 1BR apartment in Hollywood. It opens into the buildings courtyard and has a view of the trash-chute.

But it is big enough for the grill, a table, and seating for 4 so I don't need much more...

Do most of my smoking sitting at the kitchen table. Usually reading or watching the Yanks spank the hell outta some poor souls :D

Now that I'm down in Florida, definitely outside on my patio! However, when it rains (and it has been a lot lately), I've been relegated to the garage.

Sitting on my porch looking out at the woods. I retreat to the garage on during foul weather.

Sitting on the deck or back patio. If the weather's bad, I usually just don't smoke, but I may have to use the garage when the snows start.

On the back patio in the warm weather and in the garage in front of a space heater in the winter.

Lot’s of choices here in so cal… from Glendale Hilton, Chivas of Pasadena and Silk @ Monterey Park.

When I’m at home… it depends on the weather, I’ll smoke at my patio, but recently I find myself in my garage converted smoking lounge. Couple of weeks ago while it was 115 degrees outside. I watch Tiger and Michelson dook it out @ Boston in a comfy 72 degrees.

Looking forward to the winter and rainy season.

Although we've got an extremely restrictive statewide smoking ban here in WA state, i'm lucky enough to have two locals near my home which are both on Native reservation land, so i can still go to one or the other for a good time at a cigar lounge. However, i still smoke the majority of my cigars on my covered back patio, especially after i increased it's size several months ago.

newroof1.jpg

Although we've got an extremely restrictive statewide smoking ban here in WA state, i'm lucky enough to have two locals near my home which are both on Native reservation land, so i can still go to one or the other for a good time at a cigar lounge. However, i still smoke the majority of my cigars on my covered back patio, especially after i increased it's size several months ago.

Nice patio bro. You did that right.

edited to add: My patio is my first place of enjoyment. Second is Al's Bar with the MN crew.

On my back deck. When it gets cold, I might move to the garage.

I travel two nights per week so if I can find a bar that still allows smoking, I do it there. That way I don't have to bother the Mrs. or answer endless questions from my kids as to why I'm smoking when I tell them it's unhealthy.

I had a cedar room added to the rear of our house and that is where I smoke for 2 1/2 seasons. During cold weather, I have the garage set up with fridge and cable :D

Outside on the patio, or on the lake when the weather's nice. During the winter its basically whereever i can.

I pretty much smoke wherever I'm most comfortable at the time. Front porch, back porch, living room, or where I'm at right now, in front of this computer.

Jim

On the deck overlooking the woods around our house or in the garage. Hopefully I'll have the back room on the garage done for NEXT winter. Maybe I'll at least have the insulation and heat in. (Yeah right, I've been saying that for 2 years now...)

I also enjoy a smoke while fishing, either in the boat or on the ice in the later part of the winter into early spring. There will probably be more pipe smoking going on here this winter. It just gets too damn cold for smokes longer than about 30 minutes once January (and minus teen highs) rolls around. The cold weather is also hell on any but the sturdiest wrappers.

I usually smoke Friday and Saturday nights.

Friday nights I almost always go over to a buddies house and we hang out for a couple hours just 4 or 5 of us. If I take my time it usually takes me 25-30 minutes to get there. I light up just as I leave my house and usually get there and hang out on the front porch smoking and talking until I finish my cigar.

Sometimes (depending on what time I head home) I smoke another on the drive home.

On Saturday nights I go to the same buddies house and there is usually a party of some type (anywhere between 6 and 45 people) again I usually smoke on the way there and finish on the front porch. These nights depending on how inebriated I get I may light up another cigar sometime while I'm there (lightly inebriated) or I don't smoke at all or have a couple cigarettes (heavily inebriated)

Saturday nights I usually go home so late that I just want to get home and not have to worry about finishing a cigar, so I usually don't burn another these nights.

So in summary, I usually smoke in my car or over at a buddies on his front porch.

My usual spot is on my terrace staring directly at the building across the street. It's a peaceful time where I might space out in a deep thought. Once I snap out of it and look around, I realize that I am staring right into someone's window. I can only imagine what they all think of me. I don't have much time left, once the temperature takes a dive, I am out of luck.