• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Primary place to enjoy your smoke

favorite place is on the deck of a local golf course after a round, meal and good ale

Back porch or driveway/garage. Most eateries are off-limits for inside smoke, but there are lots of places that offer outside seating. There are some really nice cigar shops locally (Corona, Harrys), sometimes we hang there.

Since I live near Orlando, the summer is the difficult time to smoke outside (it's just too hot), but looking forward to the cooler weather.

About 12 years ago, I built a "treehouse" for the kids. It's only 8x8, but nobody uses it now...I've had my eye on it for a while. I even have a spare A/C window unit!

The course is the best place for me as well. No better way than to finish up a birdie putt than with my favorite stick. Assuming, the putt falls of course:)

Josh

Thanks for the info, guys. I usually smoke on my deck as well. Today I went by Blue Havana II cigars in Alpharetta, and I got to meet a fellow member, Tenpin. Really nice guy, and it turns out they have Wifi. I think my next telecommute day will be spent at my local B&M!