• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Problems with CC 's and customs

I ordered some Swiss chocolates that mysteriously had "cigars" listed on the declaration sticker. They came through without problem.

Same here, and they arrived quite quickly too!

I ordered some Swiss chocolates that mysteriously had "cigars" listed on the declaration sticker. They came through without problem.

Same here, and they arrived quite quickly too!

Interesting read!

x3 on the chocolates. They get here real quick, 7 days or so...figured the ash would have slowed them down and caused them to melt.

So, whatever happened to not listing what vendors were labeling their contents as so as to avoid giving out any information, no matter how small or obscure, to certain authorities? You guys seem to be discussing some pretty pertinent stuff regarding the purchase of illegal goods out in the open here. You guys do what you want, but just remember that for those who have worked hard at keeping their vendors secured and hidden from prying eyes, even a small bit of information can undo that hard work. It isn't hard to figure out that the vendor who is shipping from Switzerland to the US in boxes labeled "books" might be work looking at.

So, whatever happened to not listing what vendors were labeling their contents as so as to avoid giving out any information, no matter how small or obscure, to certain authorities? You guys seem to be discussing some pretty pertinent stuff regarding the purchase of illegal goods out in the open here. You guys do what you want, but just remember that for those who have worked hard at keeping their vendors secured and hidden from prying eyes, even a small bit of information can undo that hard work. It isn't hard to figure out that the vendor who is shipping from Switzerland to the US in boxes labeled "books" might be work looking at.

Great reminder!

:thumbs:

Glad somebody FINALLY said something...

Fuggin' noobs....what do you expect! :rolleyes:

For people to shoot themselves in the foot. I'd rather not have good vendors dry up though, nor have negative attention drawn to this site or problems brought on Rod. Obviously you know this, however it needs to be reiterated for those who may not have considered it.

Remember guys, other people read this site, and some of them may have an agenda. Chances are low I'd imagine, but why ruin a good thing? Loose lips sink ships, as Doc would say.

Taken from the pinned thread titled, "Sources":

"I have noticed a trend here that probably needs discusing. We all need to remember that Cuban cigars are illegal in this country. We can all talk about having this or that cuban cigar on the board and that's fine. I for one think that all talk about sources, shipping methods, or what ever else is involved in the obtaining of cubans should be done by PM or email. Customs is aware that cuban cigars are coming into this country. They confiscate many boxes everyday. They aren't aware of all the different methods that are used, but will be if it's discussed openly. Many a good source has been lost because of this. If Don Smith is getting cubans into the country in pokadot boxes labeled peppermint sticks that's great, but if too many people learn of it or post about the pokadot box they got in the mail that source will dry up. Let's all use our heads, use private means to talk about sources. "

For people to shoot themselves in the foot. I'd rather not have good vendors dry up though, nor have negative attention drawn to this site or problems brought on Rod. Obviously you know this, however it needs to be reiterated for those who may not have considered it.

Remember guys, other people read this site, and some of them may have an agenda. Chances are low I'd imagine, but why ruin a good thing? Loose lips sink ships, as Doc would say.
ummmm.....I was agreeing with you. ( the "fuggin' noobs" was meant towards a few guys that posted above you!)

Jonesy, sorry brother I realize that came out wrong, I wrote the "obviously you know" part because I knew you were agreeing with me. :) sorry, sometimes things get lost in the lack of expression in text!

What I was trying to say is that like you said, "What did you expect...". I'm obviously new here as well, but once in a while us noobs need some reminding of things when we get carried away. I'm guilty of it just the same as anyone else. :thumbs:

I say you lay the "Jonesy-smackdown" on this Quarto character, especially after he gave you such lip Brian. Fuggin' noobs! :sign:

I say you lay the "Jonesy-smackdown" on this Quarto character, especially after he gave you such lip Brian. Fuggin' noobs! :sign:

What the hell do you know! :( I'll eat you fools alive!

What the hell do you know! :( I'll eat you fools alive!

I've received several PMs that agree with me supporting what I posted, so you can kiss my ass!

Jon, you know that having multiple accounts is a bannable offense, and having multiple personalities is a commitable offense!

Quarto, PM me the name of your super secret chocolate distributor. I need to get some bon-bon’s, and Toblerone bars. :whistling: :laugh:

Quarto, PM me the name of your super secret chocolate distributor. I need to get some bon-bon’s, and Toblerone bars. :whistling: :laugh:

I don't share my uber sekrit source with noobs, go get your own! :sign: