• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ProHumidors.com

I think I saw their web addy somewhere and I checked them out. They had the same stuff as Cheaphumidors .com but were slightly higher priced. You might check out some of the retailers here. Some of them sell the same products as well and you will be supporting contributors here. :thumbs:

I think I saw their web addy somewhere and I checked them out. They had the same stuff as Cheaphumidors .com but were slightly higher priced. You might check out some of the retailers here. Some of them sell the same products as well and you will be supporting contributors here. :thumbs:

Funny that you mention that. I am actually one of the retailers here as well as a few other boards. I give a 10% discount to board members on all desktops.

For the most part I try to keep my prices lower than the competition but I can't necessarily guarantee to have the lowest price on everything I stock.

Ok. Thanks guys. Good to know for future.

If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesistate to ask. That humidor is new so I don't have much information on it other than the description.

As far as there not being much out there about my site. I just opened it in Jan so I'm a new retailer. I've been a member of the cigar smoking, bulletin board posting community, although not this particular board, for going on 7 years and I am a moderator of blowinsmoke.net. Its a passion of mine that turned into a business.