• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus Opus X Plat. Edition.

Ego's aside, some of the hostility you are getting Steven from this post is due to the nature of the question being asked. In any hobbyist forum like this, when a newby asks a question about prices too often they are looking to unload or profit and have no intention of becoming an contributing member. I'm not jumping to conclusions in this case just letting you know.
The whiskey forum I am also active in has the same problem. About this time of year we get a lot of new members just looking for pappy this or BTAC that. Stick around long enough and it does get a bit tiring. Hope you stick around.

bfreebern said:
I'm owed well into 5 figures between Moki and Prometheus on the last Cigar in a Bottle deal I brokered.  Since then I've cut ties with both parties and will no longer broker deals.  Sorry Steven, I won't be of much help.

Did the bottles even last during transit?

Now that's funny. And no. :(

This guy evidently produces transgender online entertainment, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a first around here. :laugh:

Doc

oke&coke said:
Ego's aside, some of the hostility you are getting Steven from this post is due to the nature of the question being asked. In any hobbyist forum like this, when a newby asks a question about prices too often they are looking to unload or profit and have no intention of becoming an contributing member. I'm not jumping to conclusions in this case just letting you know.
The whiskey forum I am also active in has the same problem. About this time of year we get a lot of new members just looking for pappy this or BTAC that. Stick around long enough and it does get a bit tiring. Hope you stick around.

Thanks Oke.   I wasn't aware of that.   If you look at (the few) other posts I've put up, I've already contributed a members question.   I also run forums and it does get tiring but I did check the rules and thought what I was asking wasn't particularly a problem.
I appreciate your response.
Devil Doc said:
This guy evidently produces transgender online entertainment, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a first around here. :laugh:

Doc

Amongst other things, yes - I'm a regular at the largest adult entertainment industry conventions, where we have a really great cigar smoking contigency.
If you want a discount coupon  ... ;)

GroobySteven said:

Thanks Oke.   I wasn't aware of that.   If you look at (the few) other posts I've put up, I've already contributed a members question.   I also run forums and it does get tiring but I did check the rules and thought what I was asking wasn't particularly a problem.
I appreciate your response.

Devil Doc said:

Doc

Amongst other things, yes - I'm a regular at the largest adult entertainment industry conventions, where we have a really great cigar smoking contigency.
If you want a discount coupon  ... ;)

I'd take you up on that if I thought you could get me a date with Nina Hartley. I could then die a happy man, because my wife would kill me.

jfields said:
Discount! Doc's rotted away a long time
Ago!
Now this is how ugly rumors get started. You have me confused with the other old man.

Doc

Devil Doc said:

Doc
As far as you know!  

:whistling:

bfreebern said:

I'm owed well into 5 figures between Moki and Prometheus on the last Cigar in a Bottle deal I brokered.  Since then I've cut ties with both parties and will no longer broker deals.  Sorry Steven, I won't be of much help.

Did the bottles even last during transit?

:thumbs:

Is this where we post for the free erectile dysfunction pills?

Will ya settle for this Doc?

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

b3e899ecc3b1b22be64915347a57a06f.jpg

I believe it is one thing to have forum rules and expectations. I think it's a completely different thing when people are overly-eager to swat newcomers for failing to meet them. That's inevitably followed by the - not really all that funny - inside jokes that come at the expense of the newcomer. This is communal ego and it's nothing new. That said, if you want information from the community, you have to be welcome by the community. 

Here is the information you are looking for: That cigar will go for roughly $50.00 retail and approximately $35.00 on this forum. Cigarpass sales/trades are not done for profit, so you should expect lower margins. Additionally, I do not believe anyone will bite due to your status. Your best bet is to go on GarTrader.com and see if you have any success there. 

Just goes to show you, you can be here a long time and still not get it.

Doc