• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus Opus X Plat. Edition.

Danforz said:
I believe it is one thing to have forum rules and expectations. I think it's a completely different thing when people are overly-eager to swat newcomers for failing to meet them. That's inevitably followed by the - not really all that funny - inside jokes that come at the expense of the newcomer. This is communal ego and it's nothing new. That said, if you want information from the community, you have to be welcome by the community. 

Here is the information you are looking for: That cigar will go for roughly $50.00 retail and approximately $35.00 on this forum. Cigarpass sales/trades are not done for profit, so you should expect lower margins. Additionally, I do not believe anyone will bite due to your status. Your best bet is to go on GarTrader.com and see if you have any success there. 

Thanks for the info Dan. 

Danforz said:
I believe it is one thing to have forum rules and expectations. I think it's a completely different thing when people are overly-eager to swat newcomers for failing to meet them. That's inevitably followed by the - not really all that funny - inside jokes that come at the expense of the newcomer. This is communal ego and it's nothing new. That said, if you want information from the community, you have to be welcome by the community. 
Here is the information you are looking for: That cigar will go for roughly $50.00 retail and approximately $35.00 on this forum. Cigarpass sales/trades are not done for profit, so you should expect lower margins. Additionally, I do not believe anyone will bite due to your status. Your best bet is to go on GarTrader.com and see if you have any success there.
Did you even read the thread man?

It is one thing to read the rules and not follow them and a whole other thing to say you read the rules and then jumping out if your skin when someone points it out.

That heing said have fun while you at it.

louich said:
It is one thing to read the rules and not follow them and a whole other thing to say you read the rules and then jumping out if your skin when someone points it out.

That heing said have fun while you at it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... read the rules, didn't break any.  Didn't jump out of skin.  Having fun - thanks.

DePasta said:

Any time.

Is that photo you?

Yep (be a bit weird to use a randomn bald guys pic)

ORLY

You should know Gary, your pic looks just like you right?

It's more of how I feel inside!