• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion to Major

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Just a quick look-at-me post... ;) Found out this weekend that I had been promoted to Major on September 2nd. Payraise with no extra responsibility (for now) since I'm in school! The extra housing allowance is going to be nice, too. Now if I can just keep the "new car" bug away from my wife, I'll be set.

Been waiting for this one for a while, so I'm happy it finally came though. I smoked an Opus from '07 that I found in the bottom of the humi. Great smoke!

Now I'm just waiting for it to actually show up on my paystub to make it official!

-John

Congrats!

How come you just found out now? Maybe it was the other John Holmes that got promoted :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's great news, John! Congrats!! :thumbs:

Congratulations JHolmes on your promotion to Major! Couple of friends of mine going back to my ROTC hit that milestone a couple years ago. Thanks for your service to our great country. Now for that silver oak leaf.

Congrats there John,

Nice to see good things happening for those fighting the good fight.

Thanks again brother, we really do appreciate your work

Art

congrats bro :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to the Field Grade. Now you have to get a scrambled egg hat :p

How come you just found out now?

Funnily enough, I found out on Facebook from a link a friend sent. His wife got promoted, too. Since I'm in school, there's no boss or chain-of-command, exactly, so you're left on your own to find this stuff out. ;)

Thanks for all of the kind words, guys.

-John