• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Protect CP - Time to reset the tone here

Thanks for giving me a home, with such a wealth of information, I'm trying to follow the read more post less guidelines, and look forward to spending time with you all! This community is a great place, and while I may have a disagreement or 2 with some people from time to time, that's what makes a community what it is! Please if I ever slip up do your duty and let me know! and I'll do my best to keep both my newbie self in-line, and others as I hopefully gain some of the respect that the older members have!

Thanks again Rod! Much appreciated, and I look forward to the new site!

Thanks for the heads up Rod. I was afraid it was directed at my jokes in thr Morning Chuckle. :D

Just a quick note... I appreciate everyone's kind words, but I do want to reassure everyone, I do mean it when I say we all need to work together to protect our community. Seems that very few use the "REPORT A POST" button anymore. Please communicate with me so I can ensure people are dealt with, and banned if necessary. I will try to make the few rules we have even more clear.

Thanks for providing us with a kick ass playground.
Have a great weekend everybody.

Good call, Rod. What happens when a member hits the "Report" button? How does that process work?

I doubt many new members know what happens, hell, I don't.

Thanks for a great place, Rod.

I agree though, I didn't even know there was a Report a Post button.

I bet Rod's butt is raw from all the kissin'. I think I seen a couple newbs usin' tongue too.

NA

I'm really not looking for any kudos. I want everyone to work together on keeping CP on the up and up.

The report a post button allows you to do just that, report a post to me.

Please, no more "ass kissing". ;)

I'm really not looking for any kudos. I want everyone to work together on keeping CP on the up and up.

The report a post button allows you to do just that, report a post to me.

Please, no more "ass kissing". ;)

1398820870_d0c5ef8884.jpg

(edit for better pic)

...I simply cannot read every post – the site has grown dramatically, and I’m having to do more and more backend maintenance lately. I’m also working on a new version of CP which should be ready in the next few months – totally new design with added features.

Please remember, this is your community; let’s all work to protect it.

Thank you,
Rod

I'm not sure I like the sound of that, Rod.

Maybe you should take a break and have some ribs at my place. Give your "backend" a rest. :sign:

"Hey ... YOU, get off of my cloud" ... :whistling:

This is, without question, the best cigar site around. I appreciate all of the work that goes into it and the information we all get here.
2lc0ggi.jpg

Mr. Seadbub! I'm waiting for my next invite....come to think about it, I'll just follow the scent of freshly smoked ribs, kinda like last time.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...c=44100&hl=

Are we selling tickets to this event? :D NO TICKETS NECESSARY... YOU'RE WELCOME TO JOIN!

Seriously!! And if so, do they need armed security at said event?? :whistling: YES! ARMED SECURITY WILL BE GREAT (armed with knife, fork and appetite, that is)

So Rod... it looks like I have a BBQ to arrange. The holidays are rapidly approaching and time is running short. We need to figure out another day for some ribs. I'll call the BAT PHONE and see if we can figure out a day/time.

edited to add: thanks for the tjack, Rod :laugh: