• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proud Daddy

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
Hi fellows. I am so proud of her that I needed to share a photo of her first day at school. :rolleyes: :love:
n1077803320_119019_1864.jpg

Congratulations! She looks the charmer. :love:

My little girl starts kindergarten tomorrow. Yeah, mom is spazzing out. :p

Wilkey

Congratulations! She looks the charmer. :love:

My little girl starts kindergarten tomorrow. Yeah, mom is spazzing out. :p

Wilkey

A great experience for certain. Enjoy...these simple please occur too little in life.\\\

Thats awesome. My daughter starts pre K in a week and I honestly cannot tell you where the time went. I remember holding her in my arms and having her sleep on my chest one minute, and the next she is picking out her school clothes and talking back to me :)

It's the best thing in the world.

Tell me about it.

Children grow up so quickly and milestones great and small pass almost daily. * wistfully *

Wilkey

Enjoy it, because it goes real fast!!!!!!

My boy starts 7th grade tomorrow. We actually had to buy his school jeans in the men's department this year.
26512533290.gif

My youngest turns 30 in October, and it seems like a very short time ago that Mom was in tears as he headed off to his first day of school. On the other hand, it seems like 5 minutes ago, he was asking about getting his license!

Enjoy, it goes by quickly!

...mine are 19 and 21. Oldest just joined the Marines. I can still remember the day I took the training wheels off his bike..... :cool:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Ahhh...beautiful girl! And looks tickled to be going to school! My wife saw this and as Wilkey said, started "spazzing". Ours isn't even starting school yet and already spazzing. Ooohh boy.

She's quite the beautiful little girl Mandy, I'm glad Daddy is proud. :)

Tell me about it.

Children grow up so quickly and milestones great and small pass almost daily. * wistfully *

Wilkey

Wait till you have your first grandchild and realize that life was just too hectic to really see everything that was going on when your own were young. Quite humbling and very special.

Congrats! My oldest started Pre-K last year and she's now getting excited for Kindergarten. Still have another week till she goes back. I love dropping her off at school in the morning -- one of those Daddy rituals I'll never get tired of.

Starting school, before Labor day, is un-American. What's this country coming to. Congrats, my grandaughter enters 7th grade this year. Now if I can keep her from getting any new holes or tattoos, I'll have done my job.

Doc.

Joshua started first grade last Wednesday. I looked at the Kindergarteners and couldn't believe how small they looked compared to the first graders. I guess I'll be saying this every year now.

I can still remember the first day of school with all 3 of my kids. I am actually shocked that my son is starting his first day of High School on tuesday. They do grow up Really fast, i can't believe my girls are starting 4th and 5th grades on tuesday also. :love: It's great to watch them grow up. :D

Tell me about it.

Wilkey

Wait till you have your first grandchild and realize that life was just too hectic to really see everything that was going on when your own were young. Quite humbling and very special.
Truer words were never said, grandchildren are the second chance to do things right. You're too preoccupied making a living to really appreciate them, this is also my chance to get it right, i'm having a great time. :D

Congrats! Tell her to stay away from boys.

First day of high school for mine. He's a boy. Told him to watch out for girls. :laugh:

She's cute, my daughter started 3rd grade today... it's flying by.