• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA - Concrete

I wonder what's in it??? Pity it's bad form to divulge what the bomb contains...lol!! Guess we'll never know!

@H. Vachon .....too bad you left your address visible...might be the start of something wonderful...enough of those flat-rate packages and you could build a nice patio.

First off, thank you Jon, you remembered that I said I needed to pour some concrete on my driveway 🤣 So sadly, my poor little mail lady must have taken a spill up the stairs while delivering this, so round of applause to her for cracking the code.
0524520B-0642-404B-9F70-A74F94A6E258.jpeg

After rummaging around for a minute I pulled out a flat rate box. Honestly, I think the box did better inside the concrete than it would normally under the care of our lovely USPS.
B0DB2325-9135-4D64-9B80-BCC0A2E76813.jpeg

The important thing is that the kilo of cocaine was completely unscathed. I’ve never indulged in the world of nose candy but I’m told it smells wonderful.
EA1ED7A0-4EC2-47B3-8979-E696F51F7AF9.jpeg

False alarm, not cocaine. Easy come easy go, I guess I’ll have to call the neighbors for my next score.
CE3A0F87-6178-4FC2-89B0-856642F63C25.jpeg

All cleaned up inside! If this case can survive this ordeal, it’ll definitely hold up to anything I’d put it through.
E44BFDA5-339C-445C-AF5D-0E92CEB3E7CC.jpeg

Last but not least, the mystery box. I’m not going to lie, when I first picked it up, I thought it was just filled with more concrete. Then when I shook it, I heard sloshing and the first thing that came to my mind was “Please don’t be a vessel filled with Fuego (Faygo)”. Luckily it was filled with the nectar of the gods. The precious 99.
BC61E7B8-EDF4-4D44-A10B-85055DE77B1A.jpeg

This was a ton of fun to dig/hammer through. There was a very nice handful of cigars to go with it not shown here out of respect to tradition. Jon, thank you very much for the gift/adventure. It is much appreciated! And to answer your question in the original post, this is definitely the START of something. This will continue!

Oh wow....that's beautiful! I honestly thought it was solid concrete!!! Glad to see there was something in there as a reward for your hard work....are the 99s to wash the taste of Gurkha out of your mouth?

It's so strange, I was searching for those 99s at a few of the liquor stores around me, and they don't carry them. I feel like I'm missing out on a well kept secret!

First off, thank you Jon, you remembered that I said I needed to pour some concrete on my driveway 🤣 So sadly, my poor little mail lady must have taken a spill up the stairs while delivering this, so round of applause to her for cracking the code.
View attachment 34511

After rummaging around for a minute I pulled out a flat rate box. Honestly, I think the box did better inside the concrete than it would normally under the care of our lovely USPS.
View attachment 34512

The important thing is that the kilo of cocaine was completely unscathed. I’ve never indulged in the world of nose candy but I’m told it smells wonderful.
View attachment 34513

False alarm, not cocaine. Easy come easy go, I guess I’ll have to call the neighbors for my next score.
View attachment 34515

All cleaned up inside! If this case can survive this ordeal, it’ll definitely hold up to anything I’d put it through.
View attachment 34516

Last but not least, the mystery box. I’m not going to lie, when I first picked it up, I thought it was just filled with more concrete. Then when I shook it, I heard sloshing and the first thing that came to my mind was “Please don’t be a vessel filled with Fuego (Faygo)”. Luckily it was filled with the nectar of the gods. The precious 99.
View attachment 34517

This was a ton of fun to dig/hammer through. There was a very nice handful of cigars to go with it not shown here out of respect to tradition. Jon, thank you very much for the gift/adventure. It is much appreciated! And to answer your question in the original post, this is definitely the START of something. This will continue!
I’ll make sure to Mark the next one as “Fragile “

That might be worse, I swear it’s like a game for them!

I know what you mean. My father-in-law has a garage full of NOS GM Corvette parts that he's had in storage for 30-40 years, mostly for 60s and 70s era Corvettes. We had an NOS set of 1965-1967 Side Exhaust Covers that we sold on eBay for almost $900, and made the mistake of shipping them USPS Priority Mail. We made sure to package them extremely well and put "Fragile" stickers ALL over the shipping tube, but we got them back from the buyer a week later. The buyer didn't even open the package, just refused delivery. I looked like the Post Office had suspended it, and then jumped on it to see how much it would take. The poor covers and the tube were bent at almost a 135 degree angle. There was no saving them....such a shame. Now we only ship these expensive parts by UPS with full purchase price insurance.

View attachment 34511

View attachment 34512

View attachment 34513

View attachment 34515

View attachment 34516

View attachment 34517

This was amazing to watch and spot on with the jokes, I myself would’ve added more dad jokes like ‘here’s the concrete evidence’ or ‘Jon’s hard n heavy package’, but awesome opening. Props brother. Also an awesome package by Jon, kuddos brother

Jon, did you have to pm him to tell him there was actually “something” inside the concrete?