• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA - Concrete

You realize you're saying that to the guy that has turned around and gone back to a hamburger joint that was 15 minutes away to get them to replace a burger they put mayo on, right?

The word "Gross" just doesn't do justice to the feeling ....

This is me with pickles. I can tolerate a food order being wrong to a degree, but if I say no pickles and they are on my food. Meal ruined.

My wife is a no mayo, no pickles, and typically no mustard as well type of person. However pickles and mayo is 100% food in trash if its on there.

Its funny how her order is wrong 9 out of 10 times. However mine never wrong.

You realize you're saying that to the guy that has turned around and gone back to a hamburger joint that was 15 minutes away to get them to replace a burger they put mayo on, right?

The word "Gross" just doesn't do justice to the feeling ....
I had a co worker like you. I use to eat mayo packets in front of him. Just open and suck it out. Lol

I guess I shouldn’t have bagged it.. 🤣

ETA: Well that was definitely disappointing. Next time I’ll have to use actual steel plates and get a nice bead so it doesn’t bust apart. Hope it was at least a little amusing.