• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSP2 or PSD4

fenian'98

One of these is most likely going to be my next to try. I've read great things about both here, so the decision isn't easy. Does either one stand out more than the other?

You can't go wrong with the P2. I still have 2 10r's in my cooler and it's VERY hard not to grab one every time I open it.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='411282' date='Dec 19 2006, 08:31 PM']
I also hear the 2 smokes well young. How much truth to that?
[/quote]
Many folks believe this to be true. More specifically, folks think the PSP2 smokes better at the same age as compared to the D4.

Wilkey

I'm not as versed with the torp as I am with the Serie D No. 4.

In my experiece, the robustos are tasty very young, and then after 5 or more years.

I LOVE the boldness of the D4. Also, i like the draw better on the 4. The draw on the 2 is alittle tighter than i like. Hope i will love the shorts i have in route as much as the 4

I really don't have the experience to compare the two, but the PSD4 is an excellent smoke. Not that strong, but lots of flavor and complexity.

I like the PSD4 a little more.It is much more mild than the 05 PSP2's I have.I only smoke 1 or 2 cigars a week and that PSP2 really kicks my ass.

hmm,interesting jk.i've never heard someone say the 4 is more mild than the 2. smoke, hopefully a little down time will bring out the flavor in the 2.

Back