• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apology

I hope this gets worked out Marco. If it doesn't, I think I have a few MX2's I can throw your way.
Sorry to hear about this bro.

I made a mistake and am trying to resovle it. I cant make Interscape contact me and I dont have an extra $100 to buy another box of MX2 to send out. If I can get some help getting a hold of interscape this whole thing will go away.

I realize that your situation is a bit more complicated, but even so... if you can't afford an extra $100 to cover problems if they arise, probably you should not be doing group buys/splits.

I made a mistake and am trying to resovle it. I cant make Interscape contact me and I dont have an extra $100 to buy another box of MX2 to send out. If I can get some help getting a hold of interscape this whole thing will go away.

I realize that your situation is a bit more complicated, but even so... if you can't afford an extra $100 to cover problems if they arise, probably you should not be doing group buys/splits.

Moki
It wasn't a group buy or a split, Interscape sent me a PM saying that the box has been sent to Marco

Moki
It wasn't a group buy or a split, Interscape sent me a PM saying that the box has been sent to Marco

You've seemingly missed the point and, at this stage, I'd suggest you quit nit-picking and simply continue to do everything you can to get this squared away damn fast.

For the record: I've emailed directly with Interscape, rather than communicating through George, and he states that he mailed my package on Wednesday. There is no activity as of yet on USPS.gov DC# 0103 8555 7495 1877 4117

Marco,

The USPS frequently does not mark a Delivery Confirmation record as having any activity until the night that it is delivered. I understand that the situation is distressing, but I am certain that Interscape has sent you the box, and that the USPS has not updated the DC. Unfortunately, it is only a Delivery Confirmation number, not a tracking number.

Sean

The USPS frequently does not mark a Delivery Confirmation record as having any activity until the night that it is delivered. I understand that the situation is distressing, but I am certain that Interscape has sent you the box, and that the USPS has not updated the DC. Unfortunately, it is only a Delivery Confirmation number, not a tracking number.

I know - that happens roughly 1 of 5 times. I'm posting the DC number and giving a status update because it is now a public matter, and it's the best policy to make every relevant fact public.

Update: It's November 9. No cigars have arrived; no money order has arrived to reimburse for added shipping, no further communication from George. George's last appearance on CP was Nov 2, the last email I received from him was Nov 3.

Interscape has received his smokes (I relayed them to him after they were misshipped), which is good, and I'll be following up with him as well to see if George had them reshipped and what the tracking no is.

My next step is to call him on his cell phone number, which I will do tomorrow during business hours. In the meantime, it's a writeoff, both the cost of the smokes and the cost of the additional postage. I'm very, very disappointed in this turn of events.

I have a box of CAO MX2 coming in on 11/11 that I picked up on sale at Tampa Humidor. PM me if this isn't settled by then and I'll send you enough to make this less burdensome.

Let me know,

B Woods

Well, he's trying to make good... But clearly he's someone who should not be involved in trades at the present time.

I personally don't care what excuses he makes anymore....this thing has gone on for well over a month now with M.P. not getting what he paid for. Nothing he says at this point can make up for this kind of unexcusable behavior. It's one thing for life to get in the way or problems occur where you can't ship something out in a timely manner but to make excuses and then not take care of the problem speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

I would not trade a "shitty" Roomba for this guys cigars, pun intended.

Jim

I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy. He's been participating on CP for longer than I have, and had a good history up to this trade. Unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned he's totally burned his reputation. Time to stick this one on the scumbag list...

The turn of events documented in this thread really sadden me. I hate to see one brother self destruct to the point of screwing over a fellow BOTL. Thanks for pointing this out for the good of the group. I can't imagine it was an easy thread to start.

Some clarification please - so who has your cigars in their possession now, smoke76 or Interscape?

"Life" throws itself in front of the bus occasionally, but anything more than a day or two delay is pretty much inexcusable. And, in those cases, communication usually take care of it. smoke76 is in deep on this one and shouldn't be involved in any trades until this gets worked out. The whole "wrong address on the box" thing is pretty dumb at best. Though, I've made mistakes too..... :whistling:

Marco, if this doesn't smooth itself out in the next few days, let me know and I'll dig around in the cabinet and see if I don't have something that should ease the troubles a bit.... :thumbs:

Unless I've read this wrong, Interscape is now in possession of both packages of cigars. The first was mistakenly sent to him by smoke76. The second was sent to him by Marco-Polo in an attempt to correct the initial mistake.

Interscape was to send MP his package and smoke76 was going to reimburse both for the cost of the shipping.

It appears that two things need to happen:

1. Interscape need to send MP his package, and

2. smoke76 needs to reimburse MP (and perhaps Interscape) for the additional shipping costs.

Some clarification please - so who has your cigars in their possession now, smoke76 or Interscape?

Interscape sent them 2 weeks ago, but they were returned to sender Nov 2. I'm not sure whether they were sent to me or back to George or not at all as I've received no communication from him since Nov 3.

The only way to get an email out of George appears to be by posting an issue to CP, so I'm hoping to hear from him with a sitrep and tracking number. One thing's for sure: this has gone on far, far too long.

Thanks again for the kind offers. I'm not going to take your sticks; smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Interscape sent them 2 weeks ago, but they were returned to sender Nov 2. I'm not sure whether they were sent to me or back to George or not at all as I've received no communication from him since Nov 3.

The only way to get an email out of George appears to be by posting an issue to CP, so I'm hoping to hear from him with a sitrep and tracking number. One thing's for sure: this has gone on far, far too long.

Thanks again for the kind offers. I'm not going to take your sticks; smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Like you have a choice, college boy!

One word of caution to smoke boy: once we make good your deal, you are on the scumbag list and persona non grata here.

Unless I've read this wrong, Interscape is now in possession of both packages of cigars. The first was mistakenly sent to him by smoke76. The second was sent to him by Marco-Polo in an attempt to correct the initial mistake.

Interscape was to send MP his package and smoke76 was going to reimburse both for the cost of the shipping.

It appears that two things need to happen:

1. Interscape need to send MP his package, and

2. smoke76 needs to reimburse MP (and perhaps Interscape) for the additional shipping costs.

Smoke76 owes Marco Polo $79.50 or a box of cigars plus $9.50. No more excuses.

It is smoke76's responsibility to work out the details of the missing cigars with Interscape. At this point, Interscape has a responsibility to chime in to provide information as to what happened with the missing box of cigars, but it is smoke76's responsibility to make things right with Marco Polo regardless.

I have now heard back from smoke76 - the cigars are en route from Interscape's via UPS ground, tracking no. 1z99e8f30311791218, dispatched on 11/5 and due on 11/12, and he says that the check was mailed Wednesday, w/o tracking.

I hope that this whole mess is now coming to an end. I will update upon receipt of each, including condition of cigars.