• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Service Announcement - Dry Boxing Has Changed My Life

Bill converted me a few years back. I run the wineador & coolerdors at 68-70%. Dryboxing is done in my Cigar Caddy with a 62% Boveda pack. I try to drybox for at least a few days, often up to a week or so.

Habanos obviously benefit the most, but I've found Aganorsa tobacco also does exceptionally well when given the drybox treatment.

If I run out of dryboxed cigars, I'll reach for a Padron or an Oliva. Those for some reason do well for me either way.

An important caveat to all of this is that I live in Las Vegas, where the ambient humidity is usually around 24%. I haven't tested it, but I'm almost certain it impacts flavors when I smoke.

Ok ok I guess I’ll try this. However I’m going to do a side by sit comparison. Any suggestions on how to go about it?

Davidoff Winston Churchill Chartwell
Well... it’s hard to believe that cigar was better than all but 3 Cuban cigars in CA’s rating system that year... (although, I believe they didn’t smoke the Sir Winston, PSD4, RASS and a bunch of others...)