• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff-Puff Pass

BrownDevil

BOTL
Welcome to BrownDevil's "Puff-Puff Pass"

THIS POST WILL NOT BE EDITED.

Keyword: FUN (ie: drama-free)

The participants have been invited. Just for the record, these BOTLs have been chosen based on past dealings :) Reason I'm stating this is because I don't want to offend anyone who wants to join a pass (any pass, not necessarily my pass), or feels they should have received an invitation. In simpler terms, if I forgot to invite you, absolutely NO OFFENSE intended!

Please note as stated above, this opening post will not be edited. So in case Scott tries to say I'm changing the rules to benefit yours truly, it's set in stone :p
The participant & cigar line-up will be announced and edited on the next post. Should anyone feel a rule be added (or taken away), we can amend it on the next post as well.

Having said that, now for the pass rules :0 Of course all typical pass rules apply, but a few I want to highlight.

#1) First and foremost, have fun! This is OUR pass!
#2) When sending the pass out, please PM the next recipient to make sure he's ready, and WAIT until you get a reply before sending it out.
#3) FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail only please. If you use USPS Priority Mail, use Delivery Confirmation, post the #, and save your receipt.
and finally...
#4) Puts & Takes ??? :0 Let's keep it friendly fellas. Quality for Quality, common sense, and communication should prevail. If you're unsure about your P/Ts, just ask. If you disagree with another brother's play, please don't publicly fry him. I still believe a friendly PM works wonders :thumbs:

Participant & Cigar line-up post

Just a note: Although I hope everyone will finish the pass, I understand things come up. If you can't finish the pass for any reason, please post in the thread and PM me :thumbs:

Participant Line-Up (Click here for P/T spreadsheet)

01) ree ree robusto - DONE
Phoenix, AZ 85027

02) NorCalCigarLover - DONE
San Jose, CA 95127

03) randy1b - DONE
Norton, KS 67654

04) SFG75 - DONE
Sutton, NE 68979

05) sir-smokes-a-lot - DONE
St. Peter, MN 56082

06) Robbmt - DONE
St. Louis, MO 63116

07) ggiese - DONE
Grayslake, IL 60030

08) texasaero - DONE
Macomb, MI 48044

09) Scott1966 - DONE
Westbury, NY 11590

10/11) mrjinglesusa / cigardawg - DONE
Charlottesville, VA 22902

12) xraydoc1 - DONE
Birmingham, AL 35242

13) KayakinBoy - DONE
Cleveland, TN 37312

14) bfreebern - DONE
Broken Arrow, OK 74011

15) HOME - ARRIVED
Mesa, AZ 85212

(Click Here for Pass photo before it made the journey)
(Click Here for Pass photo at the final destination)

Final Cigar Line-Up

Arturo Fuente Anejo #49
Arturo Fuente Between The Lines
Astral Perfeccion Torpedo Natural
Gurkha Ancient Warrior
Mayorga Torpedo
Opus X xXx Power Ranger
Romeo y Julieta maduro LOT 96 - Series B - 10th Anniv. Glass tube
San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe 06/04 (isom)
Padron 1926 Serie #9
La Vieja Habana Red Velvet "Early Years"
Ashton VSG Illusion
Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 04 (isom)
Carlos Torano Signature
Davidoff Especiales "7" Limited Edition 2004
Graycliff Mike Ditka Toro
La Flor Dominicana Double Lingero Chisel Maduro
CAO Black Lonsdale
H Claverol Robusto en Tercio '98 Dunhill Inventory
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 maduro
Oliva Master Blends I churchill
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7 natural
Punch Gran Cru Prince Consorts '98 Dunhill Privada
Carlos Torano Signature Robusto
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Belicoso
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 (shark)
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto
Padron 1964 Pyramid (Maduro)
Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfection X
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro 05/02 (isom)
Por Laranaga Petit Corona 09/04 (isom)
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #2
Ashton Heritage Churchill
The Griffins No. 500
PAN 1964 Torpedo
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Salomon en Cedro (coffin)
Ramon Allones Gigantes 02 (isom)
Diamond Crown Maximus Toast Across America
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Torpedo
Montecristo #2 06/04 (isom)
Partagas Serie D #1 Edicion Limitada 09/04 (isom)

PM Sent, and thanks on the invite BD. NICE LINE UP and NICE PASS PARTICIPANTS! should be fun

Glad to be in it. Like the line-up
PM sent w/ info.

:thumbs:

heads up, Spring Break is March 25th- April 4th [JIK]

I am in. Thank you for the invite and a great lineup.

PM sent.

Phillip

I think you already have my addy, but I'll send it again anyways. Awesome name and rules for a pass!. :thumbs: You're a heck of a guy BD. :cool: Though I don't know about that Randyb1 character. :p Other than Dorothy, Kansas hasn't been known for a lot. :whistling: Oh well, it is your pass after all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have 2 freakin' Okies in the pass. This will go to hell in no time!

:laugh:

bfreebern Posted Today, 02:34 PM
I am thinkin that there could be a meetin to pass this between us, if it could work out.

Robert,

Thank you for the invite and setting up this pass. The line-up looks fantastic! :thumbs: Looking forward to participating in my first pass. PM sent with info..

Jim

PSTAN said:
bfreebern Posted Today, 02:34 PM
I am thinkin that there could be a meetin to pass this between us, if it could work out.
[snapback]166727[/snapback]​

Yep, depends on when. I'll be in the Caribbean starting Feb 26th to March 6th. I'm sure we can work something out PSTAN.

I'll be in the Caribbean starting Feb 26th to March 6th.

Lets see how thing work out, hope we can meet up.

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage. You would not happen to be carrying an extra suitcase to fill up with sticks now would you. :sign:

WooHoo!!! looks like a nice linup of smokes and participants. Thanks for the invite BD, personal information is on its way.

:cool:

TOP + 1

SFG75 said:
I think you already have my addy, but I'll send it again anyways. Awesome name and rules for a pass!. :thumbs: You're a heck of a guy BD. :cool: Though I don't know about that Randyb1 character. :p Other than Dorothy, Kansas hasn't been known for a lot. :whistling: Oh well, it is your pass after all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]166693[/snapback]​

OK got several PMs, thanks guys! For the rest, even if I have your address, humor me and send it anyway ;)

WTG bfreebern for going above and beyond the call of duty....he actually sent me his SS# and credit rating :laugh: :laugh:

Scott, you vouched for his character :D :p ;)
And let me officially give credit where credit's due, the wife named this pass as she's a huge Friday fan, and NOT a pothead :)

ggiese: No offense meant at all brother! In fact, if you live within driving distance to any of these upstanding gents, welcome aboard. Having said that, mrjinglesusa offered to fulfill my wishlist to let cigardawg in since he lives 5 minutes away. Naturally I agreed ;)

Glad to have you guys!

BrownDevil said:
TOP + 1

SFG75 said:
I think you already have my addy, but I'll send it again anyways.  Awesome name and rules for a pass!.  :thumbs:  You're a heck of a guy BD:cool: Though I don't know about that Randyb1 character. :p  Other than Dorothy, Kansas hasn't been known for a lot. :whistling: Oh well, it is your pass after all. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
WTG bfreebern for going above and beyond the call of duty....he actually sent me his SS# and credit rating :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]166748[/snapback]​

I forgot to include my fiances cup size ;)

bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
TOP + 1

SFG75 said:
[snapback]166748[/snapback]​

I forgot to include my fiances cup size ;)
[snapback]166749[/snapback]​

Great idea for a contest! I'll include a disposable camera in the pass just in case we don't take your word for it! I'll let you organize it and you can set the criteria whether it be size, shape, pepperoni size and/or color, etc.