• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff-Puff Pass

Thanks for everything BD. It was an honor to be a participant in the Puff-Puff Pass. When's Puff-Puff Pass II going to get going? Let me know! I'm sure I'll have plenty more to contribute next time ;) . You'll have to stop by Churchill's when I start. :thumbs:

Ree

Great pass Robert! I enjoyed the heck out of being involved in this pass, and thanks for being a fine example of how to set up a quality pass.

I'll be dropping that '03 SC in the mail next week :thumbs: , I don't want it sitting in a truck in AZ over the weekend.

:cool:

Thanks for having me Robert. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to Puff Puff Episode II. :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
Jingle-Dawg) Scot, a man of few words, but there's no rule that says you have to talk a lot to be a sweetheart :love:
[snapback]181133[/snapback]​

I think you are one of the few people that would think I am a man of few words. Most would probably say that I talk too much :D . Usually not shy about sharing my opinions. ;)

Seriously, I had a great time on this pass. Got some great sticks out of it and got to know some BOTLs a little better. Look forward to doing it again. :thumbs:

Thanks, Robert.

Robert - check my pass when it gets to you - I dropped a couple of ISOM's in there for you to help to ease the loss of the missing sticks...