• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pull my finger!

Congrats Rob & Annie! and to Uncle Jeff too!

PS - Work is CRAZY stiil and I'm trying to get my sh*t together for the Musical Cheese Pass.

At least the girls don't pee on you. :sign:
They don't pee on you *as well*

I'm pretty sure with the right windage and somesuch they could arc it with the best of 'em! (Not that I've got personal experience here, my 5 mo old friend Anna's only been changed once by these hands (first evar) and I stayed mercifully dry!

Man what a trip this is. It's amazing, but a real trip.

Thanks guys, it's a pleasure sharing, at least from this side of the monitor!

Cheers (BBC Steel Rail in that same Stein)

~R

Baby boys, diapers, and pee in the face or pee on your white shirt; that's the funny ha ha stuff. It's when you start potty training, that's when the BIG difference between boys and girls kicks in. I spend a solid couple of hours a week wiping pee off of every bathroom surface you can think of. Not so funny ha ha.

But I also taught my 3 year old to say, "Let's hit and quit. Let's hit and quit." I don't think the girls can pull off James Brown like the boys can.

Get ready for a lot of fun Rob. F'n rollercoaster.

P.S. I got kicked off of college radio for playing Ice Cube. I can't believe that bastid didn't vote for me.

Prize package arrived today.

Very, very nice. :thumbs:

Very funny stuff there! I always wondered my why parents did not stop at one boy but then two more after me, all within 3 years?! Go figure.

Baby boys, diapers, and pee in the face or pee on your white shirt; that's the funny ha ha stuff. It's when you start potty training, that's when the BIG difference between boys and girls kicks in. I spend a solid couple of hours a week wiping pee off of every bathroom surface you can think of. Not so funny ha ha.

But I also taught my 3 year old to say, "Let's hit and quit. Let's hit and quit." I don't think the girls can pull off James Brown like the boys can.

Get ready for a lot of fun Rob. F'n rollercoaster.

P.S. I got kicked off of college radio for playing Ice Cube. I can't believe that bastid didn't vote for me.