• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Punch 02

Triple_D

Triple_D
Been holding onto this bad boy for awhile and decided to light it while walking with my wife today (trying to put her into labor!). I have to say I was disappointed with it. Hard to light, hard to draw, and hard to stay lit. I got to enjoy the last 1/3 of it but it still kept going out and was hard as hell to draw. Is this normal for the punch punch's? The size was perfect and I had high hopes for it :(

What's up? A name I recognize lol! I've been a baby making machine the last few years. The wife is fixin to spit out the 3rd in 5 years lol. I quit smoking cigarettes and started back smoking on some of my cigars (they all have a good bit of age now). Other than all the kids and the shitty economy all is the same, still raising the pit bulls and working for FedEx.

If you got another one, you might try and dry box it for few days before you smoke it. This might improve the draw and burn since it sounds like the stick may have been on the moist side and cubans smoke better in the low sixties RH.

If you got another one, you might try and dry box it for few days before you smoke it. This might improve the draw and burn since it sounds like the stick may have been on the moist side and cubans smoke better in the low sixties RH.

It's been sitting in my humidor for the last 6 years with Vern's beads 65%