• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch

Rconectn

King of Scotland
I must say I don't know why I never smoked these cigars before, but I have smoked a couple from each of their line and loved all of them. For the taste, price and construction of these cigars it's a winner in my book. I'll be stocking up on all the lines of these cigars very soon. I just wonder how a nice aged Punch smokes? I bet very good! Who else here enjoys this brand?

The Punch Punch is a favorite of mine from this line. I am smoking out of a 1997 box right now.

Assuming of course, you are not referring to NC's

Brian

Haven't smoked any ISOM Punch yet, aging the one I recieved from a certain generous scholarly BOTL. Of the NC lines, I love the Rare Corojo, and the regular line. The Gran Puro is lacking to me though. Haven't had a Vintage yet, resting them for a while before I partake of new fruit.

The rare corojo is one of my favorite smokes, and one of the best values around IMO.

I love some of the Punch lines :) Definitely great with some age. Especially the Punch Punch, RS12, and the Punch Churchills, which are, IMO, one of the most underrated churchill.

I got a couple Churchill sized ISOM Punch cigars while I was overseas and liked them a lot. The burned nice and cool and had a great flavor. Some generous BOTL sent me another, but I haven't gotten around to trying it. It's the rare corojo if I remember correctly, though. :)

Christian,

An aged (*dark*) Punch Punch is one of my "go to" smokes! :thumbs:

~Mark

Punch ISOMs are very good examples of a rather sweetish and woody flavor profile........Very enjoyable cigars ..........The Punch Punch, Double Coronas and Royal Selection #11 are best IMO......

Bob

If your talking the ISOM's then I have no idea. If your talking the regular lines, I LOVE the Punch Double Maduro Rothschild. For a little over 100.00 for a box of 50 you can't go wrong!

As far as the Punch I'm refering to is the NC Punch's :whistling: Sorry if you all thought I was talking about the Cuban version.

One vote for the Punch London Club. Perfect draw and great a great tang to it! The smaller ring size makes for a quicker smoke too. Excellent little yard-gar. :cool:

I remember smoking a Punch Rare Corojo about a year back, I really liked it. I never pursued any of there any other lines, not really sure why.