• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass

I'll be looking around tonight, also I've PM'ed jim my p/t's. I'm a little excited. :sign:

cute pictures guys!! Keep 'em coming...

Eric and John, thanks for 'saving' the pass! I guess you still learn as you go, huh? Let me know how it goes, and I'll do ya right! ;)

it's with regret that I say Ree Ree Robusto will not be part of the pass... he asked to be removed for personal reasons.

I've asked my 'silent pass partner' (again) if he'd like to take the slot... if not, I suppose we'll just have one less passer and that will allow me to turn around and start Puppy Pass II for everyone else that was not invited or declined.

PS... appropriate people have been notified of the lineup change

These are not final, but Jim has already approved them. I'll probably throw in some extras when I receive the pass from Eric this weekend.

Takes are in Red
Puts are in Blue

2) Cohiba Siglo VI '04 ISOM
60) Partagas Serie D No.3, 2001 Edición Limitada

28) Padrón 1926 #35
61) Padrón 1964 Torpedo Maduro

37) Opus X Super Belicoso
62) Padrón 1926 40th Maduro

46) OpusX Forbidden X (from Platinum DVD set)
63) God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto (in coffin)

50) Ramon Allones Belicoso 04 ISOM
64) H. Upmann Super Corona 01 (no longer in production)

65) DCM Toro #4 Original Release (from 2003)

*revised*

Folks...
Since Ryan (Ree Ree Robusto) dropped from the pass, and my silent partner still refuses to join, I'm letting Gregor22 jump into ReeRee's slot, as I had asked him to join but due to certain reasons at the time he did not join up.

Appropriate parties have been notified, and it should not affect the pass in ANY way shape or form.

Carry on!

KayakinBoy said:
These are not final, but Jim has already approved them. I'll probably throw in some extras when I receive the pass from Eric this weekend.

Takes are in Red
Puts are in Blue

2) Cohiba Siglo VI '04 ISOM
60) Partagas Serie D No.3, 2001 Edición Limitada

28) Padrón 1926 #35
61) Padrón 1964 Torpedo Maduro

37) Opus X Super Belicoso
62) Padrón 1926 40th Maduro

46) OpusX Forbidden X (from Platinum DVD set)
63) God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto (in coffin)

50) Ramon Allones Belicoso 04 ISOM
64) H. Upmann Super Corona 01 (no longer in production)

65) DCM Toro #4 Original Release (from 2003)

*revised*
[snapback]286732[/snapback]​

Hey John,
I see the added #65... are these your final selections? Nice plays BTW...!

The pass is now in John's hands. The cigars are now in the tupperware that I used in the pass I hosted several months ago, and there is plenty of room now. The puppy stuff is now in the original tupperware that the cigars were in, so it's better sealed off from the cigars. John is going to get a bigger box to ship it in. Thanks for letting me play Swissy!

Awesome! Thanks for updating the tupperware... mucho appreciated! I'll send the tupperware back when it arrives home.

:thumbs:
Thanks for playing

Swissy said:
Hey John,
I see the added #65... are these your final selections? Nice plays BTW...!
[snapback]287391[/snapback]​

Yeah, that's it! :cool:

Great! Nice plays... I'll update the initial post

:thumbs: thanks for playing

All right guys, having discussed joining the pass with Sam(Golden Retriever) and Coty(Aussie mix), they have informed me that I can choose the cigars, but they will choose the treats. Probably a good idea as I lose interest in rawhide bones after a few hours. Thanks for having me.

Gregor

Here are my proposed puts and takes:

Put #66 858 SG...Take #38 Cuesta-Rey Stanford's Camaroon

Put #67 AVO 77...Take #47 Anejo 77 Shark

Put #68 Graycliff Red Label PGX...Take #36 Davidoff Robusto Intenso

Put #69 San Cristabol La Fuerza...Take #3 H.Upman Mag 46

Put #70 Carlos Torano Virtuoso Crescendo

Let me know if these are acceptable.

Hey Ken,
they look ok to me... go with them! :cool:

bye-bye Sharkie... bye-by Davidoff... :(

:laugh:

Ken, it'll be heading your way this afternoon, thanks for letting me play Jim! :D

Hmmm... with all the luck I'm having with shipping as of late (remember my LOST humidor? now a CAB of SLR "A"..) I'm a little worried!!!!

:(