• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Purchase Of a Lifetime For me!

Wow, now I know why these cigars are so hard to find... you got 'em all! :laugh:

Congrats, that's a great haul.

Barry

Congressmen buying gold hammers got nuttín on you. :D

some rarefied gem's there.

Fantastic haul (especially the ER's!). If you paid too much, that's probably still a bargain :thumbs:

Do you mind telling what the price tag was?

Let's just say this. I am an addict in recovery and I have not recovered from everything and I paid too much, but I can say this I am very happy to have acquired these items because I will keep them or goift them as they where intended to be, not sold for profit!! I have only told one person what I paid and he said if I am happy with it that is all that matters. I am happy!!

Jim
Work the steps or die motherf*&%ker.
Very impressive Jim, never doubt an addict on a mission. We always find ways and means :laugh:

Brian

You must have gotten it from someone on the board? Who else would be crazy enough to have this stuff, much less sell it?

JK

Let's just say this. I am an addict in recovery and I have not recovered from everything and I paid too much, but I can say this I am very happy to have acquired these items because I will keep them or goift them as they where intended to be, not sold for profit!! I have only told one person what I paid and he said if I am happy with it that is all that matters. I am happy!!

Jim
I guess you were so excited you forgot to focus your camera when you took the pics :whistling:

Well said Jim. Just like an art collector, the price is not important if he gets what he desires.

Keep in mind though that a $50 cigar does not necessary smoke like a $50 cigar, I have experienced that once too often now.

Enjoy.

Brian

I purchased the same selection!!! In my dreams LOL! Nice grab. I coming over to help you smoke em.

Ain't there laws about trying to corner the market?

Seriously nice haul you got there.

Ummm, Holy Crap!!!

Purchase of a lifetime, indeed! Congratulations, Jim. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Very nice and I hope you enjoy them. It appears you "Have made searching and fearless inventory" :thumbs:

Best Regards
Don

Jim
I guess you were so excited you forgot to focus your camera when you took the pics :whistling:

Well said Jim. Just like an art collector, the price is not important if he gets what he desires.

Keep in mind though that a $50 cigar does not necessary smoke like a $50 cigar, I have experienced that once too often now.

Enjoy.

Brian

Yes I am indeed still trying to figure out how to use my camera. A couple that are out of focus are A's that recognize 9/11 public servants. I am indeed very humbled by the idea of having thse cigars. As I ahve said a million times I love this hobby!!

Jim

....sweet mother of all things....!!..... :love:

The score of a lifetime....just amazing...!!!!

Congrats, friend Jim - there's some stuff in there most of us will only see pictures of..... :love:

Best Regards = B.B.S.