• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Putting up a Fiver on BSU vs. Virginia Tech

And today Boise gets seven first place votes. With this win at VT, don't see any other team giving them a tough one (maybe Oregon St and Fresno St) should be an easy ride for them all the way now..

The question then is "IF" and its a big if, Alabama and Ohio State run the table as well, who plays for the national championship? If Va Tech has a mediocre season does that some how lessen Boise's win?

Wow, what a great atmosphere at FedEx Field last night. Bronco Nation really represented. 40 percent of the entire lower deck was dressed in Boise Blue. I lost my voice around the end of the 1st quarter.

Friggin' Boise always does this in non-blowout games... gets off to a great start, loses a lead, then gets their heads on straight in the final minutes to win. It makes for exciting an exciting game, but it's painful at the same time.

Congrats on winning the bets, Cory.

S.

PM me your address Cory. Now I'm off to punch myself in the face and slam my nuts in a drawer for agreeing to such a stupid bet when I could have cared less about either team. :angry:
OMG! That game was horrible! It started off so promising, and then BSU just imploded! Pettis saved Kellen Moore's bacon on more than one occasion. I thought for sure VT was going to come back and take it. I was so frustrated. And then due to some serious clock mismanagement they somehow pulled it off. I thought the game was rather embarrassing.

Steve, I bet that was fun. It was cool to see how much blue and orange was at the game, especially so far away. When I flew to Salt Lake City from Boise, half the plane was wearing blue and orange headed to DC. That's pretty cool.

Hopefully BSU can learn from this game and pull themselves together. ... It did keep me on the edge of my chair though.

Thanks guys.

So apparently VT really isn't very good after that loss today.

If your Boise St you didn't like to see VT choke to a team like that. Boise St win doesn't look that good now.

My payoff was sent out this morning. Cory, hopefully a couple of those are "damn good cigars". :whistling:

My payoff was sent out this morning. Cory, hopefully a couple of those are "damn good cigars". :whistling:
Jesus Dude! .. That was a little over the top. I'm hoping the little extra was just a birthday gift, because it sure can't be because BSU played well. LOL! One in there I really want to try, but will let it rest a bit, another one is one of my absolute favorites .. nice selection sir!

Thanks buddy!

I was going to watch the game anyways and I reckon this will make it more interesting, so I guess I'm in too. Let's do it.
Thanks for the sticks! Nice selection sir. Anytime you want to bet against BSU, just LMK! ;)

Thanks,
- C

Jesus Dude! .. That was a little over the top. I'm hoping the little extra was just a birthday gift, because it sure can't be because BSU played well. LOL! One in there I really want to try, but will let it rest a bit, another one is one of my absolute favorites .. nice selection sir!

Thanks buddy!

I've been looking for a good reason to slap you back for almost two years now. Glad the selection was okay. Enjoy.