• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State® Herf Contest

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
It's not a CP herf unless there is a contest. Here's the rules for this one:

Guess the number of cigars put in the donation box for Todd. And post a roasting remark for me. 100 points for the one who guesses the amount of cigars donated at the herf for our fearless leader, or gets closest to it. 1 point for the best remark

One guess per member, and you must live at least 50 miles away from this herf. Closest guess if no one is on the money.

Wurm is disqualified. (not really but tradition is tradition)

Winner gets the same pack as those who make the trip and walk in the door. (the registered guys, I mean)

Todd, the guy who tries to add method to this maddness...3 cheers!

Ban...Ban.....Baaaan!!!!!

Did Anthony win?

One guess per member, and you must live at least 50 miles away from this herf. Closest guess if no one is on the money.

So if you live 50+ miles away and you attend the Herf, are you allowed to guess? :laugh:

I'm sure that Ron will enjoy the sticks anyway for putting up with us jokers....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll say just 23 'cause I know you don't like Todd THAT much. :p

The rules didn't say anything about edits so I'll change my guess to 143

I'll throw out a guess of 88 because of Dale Jr.'s new #- keep an eye on him... D

So if you live 50+ miles away and you attend the Herf, are you allowed to guess? :laugh:

I'm sure that Ron will enjoy the sticks anyway for putting up with us jokers....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
If some sorry sob wants an extra pack for being in the contest it will be duly noted. Greedy bastids.

Edited to add: Contest will close at 2:00 on Sat. Get your guesses in......

Edited to add: Contest will close at 2:00 on Sat. Get your guesses in......

Let's go S / BOTL, 1400 (2pm) on Saturday is coming quick and this is an easy contest to win a nice package of ceegars. How do I know, I'm the one holding 40+ boxes of stogies that will be made into goodie bags this evening and there some mighty tasty lookin' sticks here........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oops, already taken, so will go with 64 then. Sry!

38 - One for each one of his aka names.

Thanks for the contest - Have a great time guys.

85............I would go higher but Tod drives a convertible mustang for God's sake!

Edited fro speleng!

Sorry I am missing for the 2nd year in a row
Your not fifty miles away! Lol. I will make an exception for you though if they guys are that stingy

Edited to add: I can't believe only a few guys want to type two or three digits to win 9 great cigars. Oh well.