• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State® Herf Contest

I still can't understand, Tom (hudsonvalley) tried hinting that some of you guys are guessing a little low and now were up to 56+ boxes of cigars. There will be 100+ guests and if each one of them donates a single stick, then we're up in the 3 digits. You have just under 8 hours left to guess....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well then, lets say 225. Todd/Ron/Bob better bring a cooler. :whistling:

A Marine maxim is "That which is not forbidden is permitted". Who are you to go against 232 years of tradition?

Hey Tom, I need a favor, can you come over and let my great dane out for me, she just needs to run around outside a little before the Herf!

A Marine maxim is "That which is not forbidden is permitted". Who are you to go against 232 years of tradition?
The ultimate grand poohbah of this here contest. That's who.
But I do appreciate your pool of knowledge learned in service. And I appreciate even more when you boys teach others a thing or two.

Sorry I am missing for the 2nd year in a row
Ding! Ding! Ding! Right on the money!

And New York City is 66 miles away, should make next years 100 mile exemption. There is no excuse for missing this one. Well, maybe a few. :laugh: So, almost half of the guys who got all those free cigars and swag were able to see their way to give the guy who makes the forum happen a free cigar with only five or six announcements about it over the PA. :sign:

Pm your addy, Sea.

Do I need another contest to get Rod and Seavita's addy's? Man, it's hard to give cigars away. Bill's trying to keep the 'con' in Connecticut. Must be friends with the old governor. :D :rolleyes: 66? Did you hear that new movie Star Wars is coming out? Heard it supposed to be good.

Sorry I am missing for the 2nd year in a row
Ding! Ding! Ding! Right on the money!

And New York City is 66 miles away, should make next years 100 mile exemption. There is no excuse for missing this one. Well, maybe a few. :laugh: So, almost half of the guys who got all those free cigars and swag were able to see their way to give the guy who makes the forum happen a free cigar with only five or six announcements about it over the PA. :sign:

Pm your addy, Sea.

AWESOME I love winning a contest!!!!!!! PM on the way!