• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 14 - August 3rd, 2019

Charlie, Beth & Crew:
Wanted to say Thank You for another great event for a great cause.
Frank

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported another successful Wings for Warriors - Quad State Herf. Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone that helped out as well. The final tally is 41K raised, outstanding......... ? ?? ??

I took nothing for pictures but it was a hell of a time as usual. Huge props to Charlie @stogieman and his amazing wife Beth for all the hard work they put into this event!

4FA9B5A3-544E-46C7-9473-12FE53BF63FB.jpeg

Left to right
@ironpeddler , @Bayamos , the man the myth the legend ?, @thinde

Other than the beer pics I posted this is all that was in my phone... hell of a weekend!

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Video is fixed! Thanks to everyone again as we raised 41K which is totally amazing. Not sure how were going to break that next year....... ??

Last edited:
Awesome job Charlie & Beth, plus kudos to all the volunteers and sponsors!

Charlie,

Once again, you, Beth and everyone of your volunteers, have outdone yourselves. Great herf for a greater cause! I'm just sorry I don't live a bit closer, so we can catch up a bit more often. THANK YOU for all of the hard work and dedication. It's always fun putting faces to names.

Until next time.....

Floyd T

This looks like a lot of fun. Any word yet if it will happen this year with all that’s going on? Would love to come.

edit - not sure how I missed it but saw the post about 2020.