Quad State Herf 14 - August 3rd, 2019

Meyekey

Well, that didn't take long. SOLD OUT as of 0430. I'll update the Guest List and start the Stand By List. This year, you'll need a per-purchased ticket to attend.
Charlie,

What is a per-purchased ticket to attend mean?

Thanks,
Mike Juppe

stogieman

" Herf King "
Charlie,

What is a per-purchased ticket to attend mean?

Thanks,
Mike Juppe
Good morning Mike, just wanted to let you know that your check arrived. You and your 6 (2 smokers & 5 non-smokers) are good to go. Tall Paul's cabin is paid for as well and thank you for the extra $$ for the "Cause". See you all soon....... 🤓

stogieman

" Herf King "
I wanted to let you all know that the checks are coming in but there are still a few that need to send in your payments. As stated earlier, our goal this year is to have everyone paid up by the 15th of July. The Sponsor List is growing nicely as well and we know that this will be another historical event....... 🇺🇸 🍺:)

stogieman

" Herf King "
Hey fellas, getting ready to put the tee shirt order in. Looking for some input size wise. Comment below what size(s) you might purchase. This is not a preorder, just trying get an idea of each size.

FYI, we are also doing hats this year....... 🇺🇸

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
It’s funny you asking about size. We’ve had discussions regarding the fact that most event we go to seems to have a lot of smalls and mediums left over. XL for me.

stogieman

" Herf King "
Alright guys, the Guest & Sponsor List is updated as of this morning. Please review and verify all is correct. Enjoy your weekend and all. We are 2 weeks from this year's QSH and I'm starting to get excited........😊