• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

Great job Charlie! ANother fantastic event in the books! Great to see everyone.....old faces, new, old friends, etc... WAY too many ppl to list but thank you ALL for an amazing time. A special thank you to Gary and Anthony for letting me crash at Casa Roberti. I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Charlie:
All seven from my group had an excellant time & wanted me to say Thank you for all your hard work to make this event a success.
See you soon.

Left to Right: Austen(Set-In-Stone), Robert(Bayamos), Paul(TallPaul), Joe(Joebunaga). Not pictured: The bald guy taking the photo!

Great event Charlie, thanks again for putting it together. It was definitely nice to meet all the CPers(and non- CPers). A helluva group of folks getting together for a great cause!

I really enjoyed hanging out with the blue tent crowd(Jim, Austen, Robert, Paul, Simon, Houston, Mark and Mark's brother), keep laughing guys! It made for an entertaining afternoon.
Special thanks to the fella that was handing out the turtle-dick, but I think we may have to stage an intervention with Austen... just sayin...

I'm thinking that I should have tried some turtle dick, but Nashkicker's logic was undenyable, and I quote "I pride myself on never having D___ in my body, now no one else can say that at this table." A very persuasive argument.

I'm thinking that I should have tried some turtle dick, but Nashkicker's logic was undenyable, and I quote "I pride myself on never having D___ in my body, now no one else can say that at this table." A very persuasive argument.

Ha ! That is too much...I missed that comment. Nice Jim.

Another great time Charlie!...you truly are the "Herf King" in the quad state area! :laugh:

DSC01588.jpg

Your crew...Ian, George, and Ronnie...

DSC01628.jpg

Charlie in action...

DSC01589.jpg

Some of the many CP members in attendance...BTW, that guy Paul IS tall!

Bayamos (Rob), ironpeddler (Gary), Tall Paul (Paul), Austen (Set-In-Stone), MarkJr (Mark), Nashkicker (Jim), Mark's brother (sorry I forgot his name), and Joebunaga (Joe)

DSC01613.jpg

Our crew under our tent with the 'borrowed' picnic table :whistling: ....

Lindsay Heller, Tommy B, Eric Driscol (Christian),Bill, Evan, B.B.S. (Tom), YankeeFan555 (Anthony), and Uptown Isy (Israel)

DSC01597.jpg

Lindsay's little Foo-foo dog Diego...what a freakin' PITA!

DSC01603.jpg

...although B.B.S. seemed to like the little bastid!....that's YankeeFan555 (my son Anthony) behind them

DSC01629.jpg

I don't know who this guy was, but man was he having a great time sitting on the hill! :laugh:

DSC01596.jpg

As always, the Puerto Rican Crew was well represented! BTW, LOS SUCKS at dominoes! :whistling:

Tone-NY (Anthony), NASTY (Los), Uncle George, MOBIG (Jesus), and another Uncle (they got a million of them!)

DSC01584.jpg

B.B.S. (Tom) and Bxcigrfan (Pete)...

DSC01604.jpg

Bayamos (Rob) and myself...

DSC01614.jpg

Rob300c (Rob) and B.B.S. (Tom)...

DSC01608.jpg

Some random distance shots to give you an idea what it looked like...

DSC01609.jpg

Quite the turnout for an awesome cause!

DSC01611.jpg

The scotch & whiskey tasting table....

DSC01591.jpg

Rita's Italian Ice....yeah, the Italian's invented it! :cool:

DSC01592.jpg

B.B.S. (Tom), Uptown Isy (Israel), ironpeddler (Gary) & MOBIG (Jesus)

DSC01627.jpg

My boys...from Boston, Bill & Tom and Evan from NJ...

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

Charlie and his crew wrapping things up...Ronnie took a break after almost fainting when she won the Yankee game tickets prize and Lindsay Heller (J. Barbera Tobacconist) took over for a bit...

DSC01632.jpg

...and the Grand Prize winner of the Bob Staebell humidor...MOBIG!!!!.....not Rob300c !!!!!

DSC01634.jpg

I can't tell you guys what a great time this always is in supporting such a wonderful cause. Add in the great people, incredible food & drink, excessive amounts of cigars, an absolutely beautiful area to hold it at and you have the makings of a perfect day!

THANK YOU CHARLIE!

Excellent pictures Gary (ironpeddler), thanks for sharing brother........ :) :thumbs: :cool: