• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. Been working day & night to beat this economy into submission. Between building a wine cellar, ashtrays & all the audio stuff I wonder myself how I do it. BUT!!! no matter what, I'll always make time to make an ashtray for the QSH. I just confirmed delivery to Charlie's address, it made it safely. I won't make it to the event but I do want to wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone has a fantstic time.

Any pics of this beauty?

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. Been working day & night to beat this economy into submission. Between building a wine cellar, ashtrays & all the audio stuff I wonder myself how I do it. BUT!!! no matter what, I'll always make time to make an ashtray for the QSH. I just confirmed delivery to Charlie's address, it made it safely. I won't make it to the event but I do want to wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone has a fantstic time.

Any pics of this beauty?

Yes, Bill is correct, the ashtray made it safe and sound. Sorry Paul, no pictures of another beautiful piece of art until the actual event. I will tell you, it's OUTSTANDING........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Glad you like it Charlie. I've got some new tricks up my sleve for the future too. It's time to change it up a little. Best of luck to everyone & have a fantastic time. God bless our troops, contribute like it's someone elses money. :cool:

Does anyone have Joebunaga's cell phone number so we can contact him and see where he's at? I'd like to check up on him and make sure he's okay. Thanks....... :thumbs:

Does anyone have Joebunaga's cell phone number so we can contact him and see where he's at? I'd like to check up on him and make sure he's okay. Thanks....... :thumbs:

I have it in my PMs i think i will text it to you charlie!

Currently having a great time with IronPeddler and his son in Toms River, NJ. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday...!!!

Just pm'd you sir!

Got the PMs, thanks guys. Drive carefully Joe as well as everyone else that is traveling from far and near. It's going to be a busy day today getting ready for tomorrow. Goodie Bags, picking up the sound system, ensuring the beer is on-hand and organizing all of the raffle items are just a few things that have to get done today.

I did want to let you all know a few of the raffle items that were donated which blew me away: Danny Tiant (son of Hall of Famed Luis Tiant) is sending six (6) signed baseballs along with a half dozen boxes of their newly released cigars as well.
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Luis_Tiant
Also, we have a donation of four (4) skybox tickets and parking to a Yankees game here in the Bronx (yes, I said skybox). The donations this year are off the charts and I know that everyone will be walking out with a lot of great stuff........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

If I win the Yankees tickets I will have a sacrificial burning... :laugh:

Outstanding work Charlie make sure you have a couple smokes today in that busy schedule. You deserve it brother!

Got the PMs, thanks guys. Drive carefully Joe as well as everyone else that is traveling from far and near. It's going to be a busy day today getting ready for tomorrow. Goodie Bags, picking up the sound system, ensuring the beer is on-hand and organizing all of the raffle items giveaways are just a few things that have to get done today.

I did want to let you all know a few of the raffle giveaways items that were donated which blew me away: Danny Tiant (son of Hall of Famed Luis Tiant) is sending six (6) signed baseballs along with a half dozen boxes of their newly released cigars as well.
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Luis_Tiant
Also, we have a donation of four (4) skybox tickets and parking to a Yankees game here in the Bronx (yes, I said skybox). The donations this year are off the charts and I know that everyone will be walking out with a lot of great stuff........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

there charlie i fixed that for you dont want you to get in trouble

Outstanding work Charlie make sure you have a couple smokes today in that busy schedule. You deserve it brother!

Becareful I heard they were burning New Englanders at the stake! :0

Ha ! I thought the same thing when I was reading Charlie's post, then saw yours right after. Too funny...

I hope this rain doesn't continue tomorrow or we will be getting wet.

I guess there's plenty of pavilion and tent space ... Im bringing a 12'x12' pop up just in case for a little extra 'breathing room' if necessary. Looks like it may break up by the time for me to win that ashtray...and those skybox seats so that I can give them to Paul to burn.

Fingers crossed but ill bring my micheal phelps swim cap and speedo just in case...

Looks like the chance of rain during the day is being reported as 30%. Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. A few storms may be severe. High of 81 degrees. So the odds are still in our favor...

I may have to re-think my stick choices to shorter sticks. Don't want my Tat RC getting too damp from the weather? What are peoples thoughts on that? Bigger sticks with humid/damp/rainy weather,absorbing more moisture...make a difference in your draw/smoke at all? I found that mine would get "hot" and sometimes unsmokeable...

I may have to re-think my stick choices to shorter sticks. Don't want my Tat RC getting too damp from the weather? What are peoples thoughts on that? Bigger sticks with humid/damp/rainy weather,absorbing more moisture...make a difference in your draw/smoke at all? I found that mine would get "hot" and sometimes unsmokeable...

So you only perfer your small "sticks" wet and your big "sticks" dry? :laugh:

I have not even gone thru the humi yet. I will give you an idea on what I was thinking but no matter what its going to be damp.

So you only perfer your small "sticks" wet and your big "sticks" dry? :laugh:

I have not even gone thru the humi yet. I will give you an idea on what I was thinking but no matter what its going to be damp.

Ha! No, just figured that I would have a better shot at finishing a shorter stick.

I wanted to bring a Black CG, Tat El Trin. OR, Tat RC, FFP, Shark. Now Im thinking smaller, like Opus #4, T110, Viaje SS, AF SS Maddie and the like.... Choices, choices, choices. Now I know how my ol' lady feels when she trys on like 8 different pairs of shoes before she leaves.