• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

My first, and certainly not last, QSH yesterday. A super event with kudos to all that work so hard at it, and to put it together. (I don't know all the other names, but) Charlie, Beth, Ian, Ronnie and the crew at the BBQ truck rocked it out!

It was great to meet so many of you CPers in person. I showed up there knowing no one and feel that I left with a slew of new friends. Additionally, I want to recognize the generosity f all the BOTL that shared some fantastic smokes with me. So appreciated.

Thanks again for the great times!

Lee

PS now I get what the turtle dick is all about...and man was it good :)

Thanks Charlie, I had great time yesterday and the camping worked out well also. It' was fun having a smoke with old and new friends.

grateful1 said:
Well, Ronnie and I have returned from our cruise and I just got off the phone with Charlie. We couldn't be more excited to spend our first anniversary with all of you. See you guys tomorrow.

Crap....Now I know who you are!

Have fun folks!

It's that good,........or bad?

Just wanted to say thank you too Charlie and Beth once again. What a great event. Also, wanted to say thank you to all of you who came out to support a wonderful cause. Thanks for buying all those raffle tickets, -_- . Another successful QSH in the books.
Also, thank you to all of the generous members of CP who were kind enough to share some really good sticks with me, you guys are too nice. Can't wait to see you guys next year!

Just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to Charlie, Beth, Ronnie, Ian, Don, Mark, and Many more that work so very hard all year for this AMAZING event. You guys work your asses off for this and I along with everyone else appreciate it so very much. It is so great so see so many different people come together for such a great cause and to see and here how much money gets raised for these brave men and women that risked it all for our country! Thank you guys truly!

Being still so new to CP and meeting most of you for only the second or third time in person I am blown away at how well everyone comes together in a group as a Family. To all the CP members that have never met another member in person you really have know Idea who they really are till that day comes. I feel like I have known some of you for many years and its just another BBQ hangout. I can't express how overwhelming it is to see and be part of the none stop generosity that goes on between all the CP'ers I have had the pleasure of meeting. It truly feels great to be part of such a great community of friends and I am glad to call you all my friends just as long as that short Italian Yankee lover stops kissing everyone... We still love you Gary! 

Big props to each and everyone that took a rip of the moonshine jar I brought I tip my cap to you and bow to some of you. My wife is very happy that is off the bar...LOL! Big thanks to Dave (thechenman) his 2 buddies, Joe (Joebunga), Lee (Slick300) for introducing me to so many new brews! Also a big thanks to Kris (Light This!) for bringing so many bottles to share one of which was an amazing Purto Rican Moonshine that tasted like fruit juice. Thank you all for getting me drunk for the first time Saturday before lunch was even served. A couple of those beers kicked my ass! 

When it comes to cigar exchanges or personal hand offs I can't even express my gratitude fully in a typed post on the forum. Quite a few of you knocked my socks off this year and I truly thank you once again! Dave (thechenman), Jesus (MoBig), Joe (Joebunga), Jim (Nashkicker), Anthony (Tone-NY), Clint (MoeCizlak... and so many more I sorry if i forgot you! Thank you VERY MUCH! 

Finally it was great to See so many CP guys and I can't wait till next year. Nice to see a couple new faces as well! Tom (thinde), Lee (Slick300), Clint (MoeCizlak) Elliot (RoyrFlush) and Tom (tomthirtysix)

I did't take many pictures manly because I was drunk by lunch and then again some time before dinner but here are the few I got!

My wifes Favorite Photo!
L-R Hottie#1, yours truly, Hottie#2
gallery_13257_1641_188437.jpg

Dave Chen (thechenman), Dave's buddy Vern, and Dave's buddy Doug

gallery_13257_1641_853368.jpg

Simon (BangersN'Mash), My buddy Mike, Tom's Buddy Curt, George, and in the yellow on the right is Tom (thinde)

gallery_13257_1641_105084.jpg

Big-E (He's part of the NH crew), Someones son selling tickets, Kristopher(Light This!), the bald head at the bottom is Kris's buddy Omar and cut off on the right is Frankie Kris's Nephew.

gallery_13257_1641_270957.jpg

The 2 guys to the left once again my applogies I forgot names!
White shirt is Los (Nasty), Blue shirt with his back to me is Pete (bxcigfan), Red shirt is the one and only Jesus (MOBIG)

gallery_13257_1641_334852.jpg

Rob(rob300c), Joe (JoeBunga), Houston (Joe's Buddy), and cut off is Lee (Slick300)

gallery_13257_1641_644637.jpg

Paul

Thanks for another fantastic QSH Charlie!  My friends Doug and Vern, as well as myself had a great time this year (as in years past) and it would seem from what I saw, so did everyone else in attendance.  Always love spending time with great BOTLs smoking cigars, drinking booze and chowing down on some fine BBQ.  Thanks again to everyone for your generosity.  I enjoyed drinking your booze, smoking your cigars and most importantly enjoying your camaraderie.  I never leave a QSH without seeing old friends and making new ones!

TP and Lee...love the pics.  Was having such a good time, forgot to take any pics of my own.

As always...the Turtle Dick was phenomenal, but the Puerto Rican Moonshine that Los was passing around was friggin outstanding.  Thanks Los!

Charlie and the crew awesome job it just gets better and better. Great seeing so many old friends and meeting new ones. Tom and Clint thanks for making the trip! As usual the boys from the south closed the herf playing dominoes. Thanks to Jesus, Pito, Uncle George and Ray for hanging out till the bitter end! When is the the next one?

Oh I did not win!

What?  Anthony didn't win?  That's a low down cryin' shame.  I'd blame Ian.

Also from FB...

1090038_10201761177014727_185434733_o.jpg

1083903_10201761552224107_869054497_o.jpg

1083644_10201761551424087_870879743_o.jpg

149299_10151575981338391_1993459315_n.jpg

1084213_10201763526713468_2048745447_o.jpg

61204_10151576399448391_1429309878_n.jpg

Ian and Charlie not calling my winning tickets... :laugh:

1003154_10201770791932346_278197230_n.jpg

1008961_689130087770028_1864980892_o.jpg

548268_689129654436738_1739270220_n.jpg

TheGuys_zps945cc2ff.jpg

Christian (Eric Driscol), Scott (Scottw), Anthony (Tone-NY/NJ), Some short guy who's name escapes me, Rob (Rob330c), Elliot (Roy R Frush), Chris (Diesel Grinch), Dave (thechenman)

GreatPic_zpsf25a30c2.jpg

Tom (T36TwoCents), that same short guy with the big c*ck, Clint (MoeCizlak), Tom (B.B.S.)

Damn those are some (insert your favorite phrase) mugs, except for the short guy! LOL Elliot is the famous Roy R Frush!

ClintPickingtheWinner_zpscff2da0b.jpg

Charlie & I decided to have Clint pick the Grand Prize winner.

TheGranPrizeWinner_zpse1bae9d0.jpg

Ian (thefatguy), Charlie (StogieMan), Anthony from the 'Wings for Warriors Foundation' (The Grand Prize Winner), that devilishly good looking short guy, Clint (MoeCizlak)

Thanks for posting those Gary...Clint really should wear that cow's head. It would just be better for everybody.