• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16 - August 14, 2021

WOW! What a day. First off a big THANK YOU to Charlie, Beth & all involved. Great cause, great people, great cigars, great food and so on. Great to see old friends & meet face to face with new ones (Tone-NY).
I have been to all of the Quad State Herfs & each one is better than the last. Looking forward to the next one.
Be safe everyone.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who helped out from the sponsors, our family and friends and all who came out to support this great “Cause”. I want to let everyone know, thanks to support, we raised 40K which is outstanding……
🇺🇸

Charlie and Beth kudos on another outstanding event! Love you guys to the moon and back. Great time as always meeting up with old friends and new. Streerod great catching up with you and awesome meeting JoeMo.

Hey Charlie...just wanted to reach out and thank you for putting together another great QSH! I'm already looking forward to next year's HERF. It's an amazing fundraising effort. You, Beth and the others really do a bang up job and amazingly outdo yourselves year after year.

Happy 2022 everyone. Just want to check in and let you know to pencil in the 13th of August on your calendars for this year’s Quad State Herf. This is not the sign in, just a heads up and wanted to post the video of last year’s event for all to enjoy……. 🍻

Just let us know Jeff, there's always spots available for our Cigar Pass brothers........ 👍