• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

What the heck Charlie, why aren't I on the list? Do I not get past the velvet rope this year?

I'll be there.

It will be great to see Joe again and all of the regulars.

Tom (BBS) is coming all the way from Washington for this one. Woohoo :thumbs: :thumbs: !!

I am looking forward to seeing you, too Louie! :laugh:

Charlie, Thank you for the info. I'll check them out.

I'll be there.

Tom (BBS) is coming all the way from Washington for this one. Woohoo :thumbs: :thumbs: !!

Yep, Quad State:

1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Connecticut
4. Washington State :laugh:

I remember that the first one was:

1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Connecticut
4. North Carolina

so it's good to see we've got Washington pinned down for this year's official fourth state! :thumbs:

Hmmmm, Schlesinger Steak or Pub Burger? Decisions, decisions. :thumbs:

Hotel Info:

Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport
915 Union Ave/I-84
New Windsor, NY 12553 US

Phone:845-564-7550
Fax:845-564-7560

I had trouble with Charlie's link. Here's the hotel web page

I'll be there.

It'll be great to finally herf with you, Lou..!! I may bring along an Anejo 48 or two that has, oh, a little better than two years on it by now..... :whistling:

Looking forward to it - B.B.S.

Count me in Charlie. Not sure if I'll have a +1 or not. I will let you know later.

Sign me up as well.

New to cigar pass, not to HVC.

Happy New Year all!

Roadie (the basketball guy)

The guest list has been updated as of this morning and starting today I'll be sending out all of the request for sponsorship requests / letters to make this a very successful event....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I talked with a few of the sponsors yesterday and today and things are coming around very nicely. I also checked and we're presently at about 65 guests counting the 10 regulars from Schlesinger's. 51 days and counting and we're on our way to another great event...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I missed this last year when I was in NYC. Thinking about flying in for this. Any recommendation as to which airport is closest?