• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Now this is a great picture. Sean happen to have the time to stop by the nursing home and pick up his grand father to come to the HERF.
2290710299_afd68f5df1.jpg

That guy with Sean looks like a younger Jose Garcia Pepin.

I have a surprize that I'll be posting within the next couple of days. When I saw it yesterday, I was totally blown away. I'll have it it real soon ....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I would personally like to thank all of you for attending the Herf here at Schlesinger's, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. I know I wasn't able to talk w/everyone, but those I met were wonderful! My door is always opened to you and it will be an honor to have you anytime. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call anytime.

Please pick up the new "Cigar Aficionado" with Armand Assante on the cover, there is a wonderful article about Armand. He is a good friend/customer of mine and he does mention Hudson Valley Cigars on page 60, as his fav Cigar shop near his home Upstate. ;)
Hope to see yall again soon.....
Glynna S

Gylnna you and Neil rock! Thanks for hosting us again :thumbs:

Thank you Glynna for letting us have our annual event in your fine establishment. It couldn't have gone off any better than it did. I know we have our regular Thursday night get together and I ask all the local S / BOTL to stop on by and join us. See you tomorrow evening...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gylnna - we didn't get a chance to meet but I offer my very sincere thanks for a fantastic afternoon, and an equally fantastic steak dinner that evening..... :love: :love: You guys have a fantastic business and I very much appreciate your support and hosting this event.

WA state is a little far away for me to "drop by" but I'm sure I'll see you all next year...... :cool:

The very best regards - B.B.S.

Thanks for hosting the greatest event I have been to in quite some time. I, along with my herfing friends are looking forward to next year!

Tazman

PS: the food was awesome too!

Glynna,

Thank you very much! Food and drink was outstanding! I hope to see you when I stop in on the Thursday night meetings :)

Joe

Beautiful Charlie.
Remember to look back on this video in July and wonder to yourself "wtf were those knuckleheads doing out in the snow in the middle of winter." You'll probably remember "Having a whale of a great time with a bunch of die-hard herfers.
Alph

I know that I've been slacking but here is the surprise that I was talking about. Thank's to my buddy Roberto here at work, we have an outstanding soundtrack / video to remember it with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zZ5QrQu-WE

Very cool........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I have all the pictures on a CD at work and I'll post em' on Sunday as I have to go into work then for a little OT :thumbs:

OT = The ability to buy more cigars :D

Don't hesitate to comment on the actual YouTube itself. We have the ability to always edit it and I'm sure that we'll be making another one from all the pictures that are being posted on different cigar forums. I think the next one will have Deep Purple's "Smoke on Water" soundtrack with it....... :) :thumbs: :cool: