• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Well, that sucks for you Ralph and your guest but as you said, it frees up two spots for others. We'll have to kick back another day now and smoke some primo cigars then. Bxcigrfan, your in and it will be good to meet you....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,

I gave up one spot but the guy had his travel plans changed so if possible it's me plus 3 as original as requested.

Thats awesome i cant wait to be there and meet everyone and become somewhat official in CP ( well at least people will get to meet me)

For those of you S / BOTL that are planning to either fly in or are planning to stay the night in the area and have yet made your accomodations, here you go. I just talked with Patty at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Newburgh-Stewart Airport. This is a brand new place and she is offering suites for our Herf at the rate of $129 a night. Here is the link to the website and there contact info. She did state that if you want the rate, mention the Cigar Event and you get it:

Homewood Suites by Hilton® Newburgh-Stewart Airport
180 Breunig Road, New Windsor, New York, United States 12553
Tel: 1-845-567-2700 Fax: 1-845-567-2703

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw...UJLZECSGBIVM22Q

I know that there are other hotels in the area but I thought I'd mention this to you all. It's right down by the airport and about a mile from Schlesinger........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,

I'm not writing to ask to put anyone in, or take anyone out. :rolleyes:

Just working up some excitement for the big day in 2 weeks. :D

alph

Charlie,

I'm not writing to ask to put anyone in, or take anyone out. :rolleyes:

Just working up some excitement for the big day in 2 weeks. :D

alph

First off, Alph, don't hurt yourself working up some excitement as you know that as soon as you get to the Herf it's wide open.

Secondly as Alph reminded me, if your on the guest list and you can not make it or one of your guests can't make it, let me know so we have a good head count and that we have enough goodie bags / door prizes for all.

Lastly, see you all in two weeks from today........

2 more weeks, and I finally get to meet some of you guys. Thanks for organizing this Charlie. Looking at the guest , and sponsor list you have done an excellent job . See you guys in 2 weeks.

Gerard.

Hey Gerard, your not happy or anything are you. Here's a few more emoticons that I thought were suitable as well........

It turns out I will be in NYC during this event. If there is anybody, or a combination of somebodies that could get me up there for the daytime activities, and have me back to the city by 6-7ish, I would be most appreciative. Lots of people on the list I would enjoy meeting.

Matt

It turns out I will be in NYC during this event. If there is anybody, or a combination of somebodies that could get me up there for the daytime activities, and have me back to the city by 6-7ish, I would be most appreciative. Lots of people on the list I would enjoy meeting.

Matt

It'd be great to have you, plenty of people leave after the raffles, which usually is around 5:30 or so, so that'd be an option. Another would be to get someone to take you to the train station and you take that back to the city.

But best would be you stay all night of course!!!

pee-pee_dance.jpg

Hey Jeff, the guy in the coveralls is a slight resemblance of you brother....... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, we are one week from the event to kick off, woooooooo hooooooo.......

I've got to meet the tent guys over at Schlesinger's around 1100 - 1130 to show them where to place the 20' x 40' party tent as we know that 100 guests will be tight in the bar and a lot of folks will want to move around. We have all the needed items already for it, i.e., lighting, heaters, ect. It's an inclosed tent with thick clear plastic siding, the kinds that you see at wedding and such.

I've heard on a number of different cigar boards in the past few weeks, this is turning into one of the biggest Herfs on the East Coast not counting CigarFest 2008, Famous Smoke BBQ or the Great Smoke in Florida. I know my spare bedroom is getting full of boxes and I'm on my 4th cooledor full of cigar boxes waiting to make goodie bags for all the guests......... :D :thumbs: :cool: